APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure thing; done!

Hi,

I am a bit new to the website. I thought when it was added I could just see it when I login to my OS bot client, but I do not see anything besides the one script that I have purchased. Is there anything else I need to do to see the script, or is it perhaps something on my end? I appreciate any advice, thank you very much. 

edit: I talked to some folks in the chat and they told me that I should be seeing it after I refresh. I do not/ Please take a look at it when you get the chance :)

Edited by cjbrown1170

9 hours ago, talld said:

your trial has definitely sold me on this, will be buying when it runs out!

https://gyazo.com/84bf718a54e1bce8834ece73e4d0225d

Woo, thanks for the awesome proggie!

Glad the script is living up to your expectations (: 

Apa

6 hours ago, cjbrown1170 said:

Hi,

I am a bit new to the website. I thought when it was added I could just see it when I login to my OS bot client, but I do not see anything besides the one script that I have purchased. Is there anything else I need to do to see the script, or is it perhaps something on my end? I appreciate any advice, thank you very much. 

edit: I talked to some folks in the chat and they told me that I should be seeing it after I refresh. I do not/ Please take a look at it when you get the chance :)

Hi cjbrown, thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the store is handled by OSBot and as a result I have no power to access payments/give scripts. That being said, the process is normally more or less instant when purchasing a script - If you still don't have the script and you didn't pay via e-cheque (these can take up to a week to process i've heard), then i'd suggest getting in contact with the community administrator @Maldesto and explaining the situation to him - he will be able to help!

Apa

1 hour ago, cjbrown1170 said:

I'm actually referring to the free trial I have asked for that you approved, I am not seeing it. I haven't purchased it... yet :)

Apologies, I must have entered the wrong script ID!

I've given you a fresh trial starting now, which will last for 48 hours instead of 24, as compensation.

Sorry about that...!

Apa