APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 hours ago, IDroppedYou said:

YOO whenever i click the sandcrabs scripts it just acts like i didnt click it?? but all other scripts will work.

9 hours ago, IDroppedYou said:

script down for anyone else???

7 hours ago, hay706 said:

Yeah its down.... :((((

7 hours ago, Klixtrio said:

Yep down :( but im happy for the new version

5 hours ago, Cash C said:

Still down atm.

2 hours ago, Ki2 said:

still down :((((

Morning guys, thanks for letting me know. I'm looking in to this right now, it's not working for me either. Once I figure out what's wrong, I will try and get a fix live ASAP.

It seems to be a problem with image loading on the SDN - while the script works fine locally, something went wrong with the distribution.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience,

Apa

*Update*

Okay... stressful morning... I've done some investigation and here's what I think went wrong:

it seems the SDN (perhaps for security reasons) requires image data and other resources to be stored in a project path file named 'resources'. Not knowing this, I was loading data from a directory 'res' to match the three character 'src' directory for source code files. The SDN then presumably blocked these requests and as such image data failed to load, causing the GUI not to show up and resulting in the script stopping immediately.

I've just pushed a fix renaming this file, along with a tweak to the starter method to log version data. Hopefully this update will go live shortly, and once it does you guys will be able to use the script. Until then, there's nothing I can do to speed up the verification process nor to guarentee that it will work. (If it does not, I will move to an alternative image handling method).

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IDroppedYou said:

Thanks Bro ! This is a great script first issue in months ive used this.

Thank you for the support, i'm sorry about this issue and hopefully everything will be back in working order soon!

4 minutes ago, iFittieTuck said:

Does it work for you guys? Still have problems

No, it will still be down until the latest version (3.01) is verified by the devs and pushed live - I'm not sure when this will be but normally updates are processed around twice a day, so hopefully soon!

Either way, I will update the thread & post here when it is back up and running.

Cheers

Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 2

Just now, Buckaroo said:

So much for botting overnight, rip. 

Side question, when v2 gets released do we get a discount on it or will this script just be updated? 

Sorry about that /: Once the fix that I uploaded earlier goes live, so will the new version, replacing how APA Sand Crabs is currently. All current owners of the script will of course gain access to this new version free of charge, with the previous version being discontinued.

-Apa

2 minutes ago, EPLS said:

If only they allowed some scripters to instantly publish to the SDN... I totally get it though.

Yea, as annoying as it may be, I do believe it is necessary to check the source code of changes being pushed to the SDN to keep OSBot the safe platform that it is at the moment.

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thank you for the support, i'm sorry about this issue and hopefully everything will be back in working order soon!

No, it will still be down until the latest version (3.01) is verified by the devs and pushed live - I'm not sure when this will be but normally updates are processed around twice a day, so hopefully soon!

Either way, I will update the thread & post here when it is back up and running.

Cheers

Apa

Thanks man appreciate it, lovely script btw

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gartyspure said:

I bought your script today and hasnt worked all day, I dont know if that means I have to pay again or what not because I havent used it atall? 

Do I qualify for the newly updated version upon release free of charge?..

Thanks in advance

Hey,

Thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry that it hasn't worked all day, the fix will hopefully be live soon (it's not live quite yet, though). You don't need to pay again or anything like that, don't worry. Hopefully by tomorrow (or later today) everything will be running smoothly on the new version - and yes, you will have access to the new version !

Cheers

Apa

13 minutes ago, Gartyspure said:

I bought your script today and hasnt worked all day, I dont know if that means I have to pay again or what not because I havent used it atall? 

Do I qualify for the newly updated version upon release free of charge?..

Thanks in advance

It doesnt work for anyone at the moment. We are waiting for a new update to be approved. Its a great script and hes doing everything he can to fix it atm. (I also just bought it recently)

• Like 1