APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 6/9/2023 at 12:09 AM, jontunfaija said:

d87f3926c15ae18478237258db93768d.png
https://gyazo.com/d87f3926c15ae18478237258db93768d

still stuck in refresh loop, happens especially when training mage

Hmm, this is quite strange. I haven't been able to recreate this. Some questions to help me debug what's going on here:

• Does this happen for other spots for you?
  • Are there any concerning errors/logs in the console?
  • Are the crabs aggro after the player returns to the spot? Or is the issue that the reset route is too short?

-Apa

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, neutrino said:

@ApaecI believe this script is now bugged. Whatever location I set it too, it keeps moving around "trying to find a safe place"

Hey,

I'm guessing this might be due to the game update today - things usually stabilise when hooks are updated. I'll run some tests this weekend to make sure everything is back up and running correctly!

-Apa

On 7/23/2023 at 10:18 PM, statiuz said:

@Apaecwhen im running the script its start to get disconnected every 10 minutes and its annoying, maybe it should interact more,  can you fix it? 

Hey,

The game will log the player out if they haven't interacted with the game in a while. This happens with this script because it simulates an AFKing player. However, this is something you can configure in the script start-up UI: if you increase the frequency of the random movements, this will prevent the player from logging out :)

-Apa

• 3 weeks later...

I just would like to put this out here.

This is a great script and have made a lot of accounts with it and not a single ban (100+ accounts)
However i would LOVE to see a level stop. Where it stops at a certain level so i dont have to babysit the accounts anymore
Please make it able to level Range/Magic/Strenght/Attack/Defense to X level like most fighter scripts have, then without a doubt this is possibly the BEST combat related script on the SDN

Edit: The ability to not having to babysit an account would be amazing for scaling and is something this script really does miss. For example rev accounts you want to keep defense at X level but if u walk away or go sleep it can go over X level.  This is the script i own since i started botting and so own the longest and really NEVER had ANY issues with.

Much love <3

Edited by xvns3070
Adding text

On 8/10/2023 at 5:47 PM, xvns3070 said:

I just would like to put this out here.

This is a great script and have made a lot of accounts with it and not a single ban (100+ accounts)
However i would LOVE to see a level stop. Where it stops at a certain level so i dont have to babysit the accounts anymore
Please make it able to level Range/Magic/Strenght/Attack/Defense to X level like most fighter scripts have, then without a doubt this is possibly the BEST combat related script on the SDN

Edit: The ability to not having to babysit an account would be amazing for scaling and is something this script really does miss. For example rev accounts you want to keep defense at X level but if u walk away or go sleep it can go over X level.  This is the script i own since i started botting and so own the longest and really NEVER had ANY issues with.

Much love <3

Thanks for the kind words! Glad the script has served you well. A task system is definitely something I'd like to add... I just need a nice way to fit it into the UI and a free weekend to put it together.

-Apa

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the kind words! Glad the script has served you well. A task system is definitely something I'd like to add... I just need a nice way to fit it into the UI and a free weekend to put it together.

-Apa

Would for sure love to see it happen man! That way it could lovely work with OSBOT scriptqueue which would make life 10000x easier. It is the only script atm that needs manually be stopped at certain points

Edited by xvns3070

11 hours ago, Tonismi said:

hey, how many instances/ accounts i can use at the same time with this bot? or just one

As far as I know, there's no restriction on the script itself, but OSBot may impose a restriction. I'm not sure what that is off that top of my head, but you can test it out by starting multiple instances.

Best,

Apa