APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

Script starts great. Around 10 minutes out server disconnects and logs me out. Logs back in but when the crabs are attacking me, my character just stands there and doesn’t attack back! (Auto retaliation is on)

this has only started happening today. It’s been fine until now. 

I moved from training range to attack today so perhaps this is why? 

Please help 🙏🏼

25 minutes ago, nathandix1994 said:

Script starts great. Around 10 minutes out server disconnects and logs me out. Logs back in but when the crabs are attacking me, my character just stands there and doesn’t attack back! (Auto retaliation is on)

this has only started happening today. It’s been fine until now. 

I moved from training range to attack today so perhaps this is why? 

Please help 🙏🏼

Hey, that's weird - sounds like it might be a bug in the game 🤔.

One thing you can try is to increase the frequency of random movements. This will prevent your account being logged out from idleness.

-Apa

• Heart 1

23 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, that's weird - sounds like it might be a bug in the game 🤔.

One thing you can try is to increase the frequency of random movements. This will prevent your account being logged out from idleness.

-Apa

Thank you. I lowered the random movement time to 4 minutes at it has resolved it! Much appreciated 

• Heart 1

I think the script needs attention, my problem is that every time I go to the spot it detects that the crabs are not attacking me, then it goes away to restart but it still does not detect the attack of the crabs and it continues like this infinitely. A review is needed since it is my configuration that had always served and worked perfectly. I leave a photo of my configuration.

Screenshot_35.png

3 hours ago, joseurbe123 said:

I think the script needs attention, my problem is that every time I go to the spot it detects that the crabs are not attacking me, then it goes away to restart but it still does not detect the attack of the crabs and it continues like this infinitely. A review is needed since it is my configuration that had always served and worked perfectly. I leave a photo of my configuration.

Screenshot_35.png

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. I am guessing that this is probably caused by the game update today. I will run some tests tomorrow, but I would expect the OSBot client to be patched with the latest game updates before then!

Best,

Apa

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 4:08 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. I am guessing that this is probably caused by the game update today. I will run some tests tomorrow, but I would expect the OSBot client to be patched with the latest game updates before then!

Best,

Apa

You were right with the client update, the problem was solved, thanks for responding friend <3

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Konj123 said:

I keep getting loged out after starting the script, i have bought it please help

Hey,

This sound like there's a configuration issue that the script can't automatically resolve (e.g., unable to find the chosen food). If you open the OSBot console logger, the script will write the reason for its exit there. Let me know if you're still having issues!

-Apa