APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, davidhillster said:

Get man! I just got in to botting and trying to choose the best premiums for my skill,

I understand that you offer a trial before I decide to buy? How does that work?

Sure - i've just started a trial on your account that will expire this time tomorrow. With the trial, you will have full access to the script for the duration :)

Hopefully the script lives up to expectations. Please let me know if you run into any problems!

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, traybakes said:

whats the ban rate on this these days my friend ? 

Hey,

It's very hard to quantify a ban rate, and bans are somewhat random, however I would say that it is quite risky to run this script for more than a couple of hours in a row. With generous breaks and legitimate play between sessions, you should be fine. The key is to keep a low profile!

-Apa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bought this recently, just started using it and noticed that without the random camera movement e.c.t it will kick me for AFK as soon as I deagro the crabs and with the random camera move, I still occasionally get disconnected for AFK, but then log back in right away, is there a way to stop this happening?