APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, SKSpectral said:

Hello sir, how can i buy this script from GP? its possible or not? i want buy this one really...

Hey,

It's entirely possible to buy with OSGP, though not directly. You'll have to pick up a store voucher from a seller, which you can then redeem for store credit. Here's a link to the vouchers forum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Hope that helps :)

Apa

Having a couple problems with the script. Once picked the spot and set up just kept walking back and forth and the paint from the mouse was all over the place I tried it on stealth and mirror didn’t see a difference. Also having a bad lag/freezing issue once script is started to the point of having to task manager my way out of it. Bought it an hour ago and I’ve got no where. I’d just prefer a refund if possible. I just don’t wanna risk the account on it, if I’m not seeing the reward.  

21 hours ago, Ibotbad12345 said:

Having a couple problems with the script. Once picked the spot and set up just kept walking back and forth and the paint from the mouse was all over the place I tried it on stealth and mirror didn’t see a difference. Also having a bad lag/freezing issue once script is started to the point of having to task manager my way out of it. Bought it an hour ago and I’ve got no where. I’d just prefer a refund if possible. I just don’t wanna risk the account on it, if I’m not seeing the reward.  

Hey,

This is very odd, and certainly not what should be happening.

Which version of OSBot are you using? Also, please could you share the console logs with me? This will help to pinpoint the problem so that I can get this sorted for you ASAP :)

-Apa

2 hours ago, MetalYetti said:

Hello,

Script is working great but it seems to only allow me to use sand crab location  west 1. How do I change location? Would like to use a spot with 3  crabs. 

Hey MetalYetti,

You can change the location by selecting a different spot in the map view panel on the left hand side of the start-up UI:

MfcwjZz.png

-Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Great to hear! Let me know if you run into any issues.

-Apa

WELLP I LET THE BOT RUN FLAWLESSLY FOR ABOUT 12 hours and got banned lol. This is only a one day ban and I know it’s completely my fault. 

I will continue to bot once my ban is lifted but can you please offer some advice on how to increase chances of being detected again. Proxy? Any input is helpful I am a noob.

Script is perfect though.

On 11/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, MetalYetti said:

WELLP I LET THE BOT RUN FLAWLESSLY FOR ABOUT 12 hours and got banned lol. This is only a one day ban and I know it’s completely my fault. 

I will continue to bot once my ban is lifted but can you please offer some advice on how to increase chances of being detected again. Proxy? Any input is helpful I am a noob.

Script is perfect though.

Oh no! That's a real shame to hear. I must say that botting for 12 hours is very very brave. I personally run the script for no longer than 30 minutes at a time, with generous breaks and legitimate play in-between. I am not sure how effective a proxy is - in my opinion, the key is to keep a low profile in the game. Be extra careful when you next run the script on this account! Hopefully you don't run into a future ban.

Cheers

-Apa