APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 hours ago, mattazerk said:

same, it happends when resetting. It just randomly logs out. 

Console: 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/12 11:45:40 AM]: Going back in general direction
[INFO][Bot #1][05/12 11:45:41 AM]: Moving back to exact spot

after this it logs out.

It doesn't look like you're running this script - APA Sand Crabs does not log these messages to the console.

-Apa

9 hours ago, biggzy said:

amazing script. runes flawlessly just like it says.

only thing i just noticed before when i randomly checked, was stuck at bank trying to empty inv. coin pouches dont bank.

other than that loving it!

Oh, interesting. I haven't accounted for unbankable items in the banking code. I should add a check for this and make the script stop when it cannot bank something - thanks for letting me know :) 

10 hours ago, lolkek45 said:

Can you add a killswitch to the bot if the account runs out of ammo? Just noticed my bots been running back and forth out of bone bolts lol

Surprised this isnt a thing

Hey,

That's weird, this should be a thing. The script should stop if you run out of ammo, food, or any other item.

Are you running in mirror mode? Perhaps it's just not working for mirror for whatever reason :think:

I'll take a look

Apa

Having an issue where the bot is crashing about every hour or so. 

eventually it gets to a point where sand crabs are attacking me, but the character just stops attacking back. even with auto retaliate on, my character just sits there and gets attacked. i have to log back in, click attack on the npc, then restart the bot to fix it.

how do i fix this to make it automated?

thanks.

8 hours ago, ashleyasaur said:

Having an issue where the bot is crashing about every hour or so. 

eventually it gets to a point where sand crabs are attacking me, but the character just stops attacking back. even with auto retaliate on, my character just sits there and gets attacked. i have to log back in, click attack on the npc, then restart the bot to fix it.

how do i fix this to make it automated?

thanks.

Hey,

This is weird, so you're saying that the player is under attack, and auto retaliate is on, but your player doesn't fight back?

That doesn't sound possible unless there is a bug in the game 😮

Does it happen often? And if so, how can I go about re-creating this?

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is weird, so you're saying that the player is under attack, and auto retaliate is on, but your player doesn't fight back?

That doesn't sound possible unless there is a bug in the game 😮

Does it happen often? And if so, how can I go about re-creating this?

-Apa

It's very weird, it happens on my main too. When I AFK on mobile at work it does it there, now it's doing it on my second account with this bot on my PC. It happens about every hour or two, causing me to have to reset the bot, because it doesn't auto-log back in.

I'm going to try and watch the bot as best as possible to try and re-create the scenario to catch what's going on. I'll report back once I find something.

16 hours ago, ashleyasaur said:

It's very weird, it happens on my main too. When I AFK on mobile at work it does it there, now it's doing it on my second account with this bot on my PC. It happens about every hour or two, causing me to have to reset the bot, because it doesn't auto-log back in.

I'm going to try and watch the bot as best as possible to try and re-create the scenario to catch what's going on. I'll report back once I find something.

Thanks for this. It's interesting to hear that it also happens when you are playing legitimately on mobile, this suggests it is an issue with the game rather than the script. I'll do some test runs too and see if I come across this, and if I do I can add a check to stop the script requiring manual attention.

Apa

On 5/30/2019 at 7:34 AM, Apaec said:

Thanks for this. It's interesting to hear that it also happens when you are playing legitimately on mobile, this suggests it is an issue with the game rather than the script. I'll do some test runs too and see if I come across this, and if I do I can add a check to stop the script requiring manual attention.

Apa

All you have to do to counter this is have the bot click on literally anything on the screen once and you character will start attacking again. Make it so the bot just clicks a random tab like prayer or stats tab