APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 minutes ago, tiizoxiic said:

Hey, my bot keeps running back and forth to get aggro again. anyfix for this ?

Hey,

This sounds like you might be using Mirror mode -- switching to Stealth Injection should fix this issue :)

(for more information, check out the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section on the original thread)

Best

Apa

1 hour ago, tiizoxiic said:

isnt mirrored mode more safe ? then stealth injection?

No-one really knows and there isn't a way to find out. All I can say is that SI is less resource intensive and much more reliable - in the end, reliability is what counts!

23 minutes ago, troro1 said:

I hate when I start the script and leave it for 8 hours only to find that it was stuck at refreshing aggro. I ended up logged out for 8 hours.

Hey,

Sorry to hear about this - what exactly went wrong? Perhaps you could send me a copy of the console logger so I can prevent this from happening again, if the cause was indeed a bug. With that said, this is the first time someone has had a problem with getting stuck while resetting so it could well be that your account was logged out for a different reason, e.g if you were crashed with the option 'stop if crashed' selected or alternatively if your character ran out of a resource.

Apa

1 minute ago, theodt said:

at sand crabs just afk until non aggro and log outs.

Ah, hmm.. Is anything logged in the console?

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

No-one really knows and there isn't a way to find out. All I can say is that SI is less resource intensive and much more reliable - in the end, reliability is what counts!

Hey,

Sorry to hear about this - what exactly went wrong? Perhaps you could send me a copy of the console logger so I can prevent this from happening again, if the cause was indeed a bug. With that said, this is the first time someone has had a problem with getting stuck while resetting so it could well be that your account was logged out for a different reason, e.g if you were crashed with the option 'stop if crashed' selected or alternatively if your character ran out of a resource.

Apa

Ah, hmm.. Is anything logged in the console?

world hop and resetting issues still existing...resets fine for sometime and then it just keeps clicking the spot u are standing on crabs

43 minutes ago, sasaeel said:

world hop and resetting issues still existing...resets fine for sometime and then it just keeps clicking the spot u are standing on crabs

Are you running the latest OSBot version?

Also, you might find switching to fixed window mode may fix any problems you may have - OSBot only released support for resizeable mode recently and as a result there can still be issues

Apa

Thanks for such a great script APA. Unfortunately, I definitely think it's detectable now. I had 2 accounts running this script, each running on a separate VPN and running on an hour on, hour off basis with breaks. Both accounts received a 2-day ban this morning. 

This, of course, is strictly anecdotal, but I'd be careful using this script until a potential re-work. 

1 hour ago, Timaeus said:

Thanks for such a great script APA. Unfortunately, I definitely think it's detectable now. I had 2 accounts running this script, each running on a separate VPN and running on an hour on, hour off basis with breaks. Both accounts received a 2-day ban this morning. 

This, of course, is strictly anecdotal, but I'd be careful using this script until a potential re-work. 

That certainly sounds pretty unlucky. Everything I can do to prevent bans I have already added to the script - unfortunately jagex are very good at their job and with sand crabs being such a popular place to train, the area is likely regularly scouted manually by moderators. Hopefully in future the accounts will last longer - also, I wouldn't worry about a VPN. For more info on bans, be sure to skim over this thread if you haven't already: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

Apa

5 hours ago, billzfinesse said:

hi i paid for this bot, can't get it to eat? i have a full invent of lobsters and it just runs to the bank and logs out when i need to eat? help please.

Hey,

Are you sure you added lobsters to your inventory configuration ?

Also, in future, if you check the console, the script will log the reason if it ever stops :)

Apa

Hi. Just letting you know theres a bit of a bug with this script. When it goes to reset and say someone were to run by the crabs I am training at, it will just keep running back and forth resetting. So I keep on having to end the script, kill the loose crabs and make sure they are spawned without being loose. Hope this make sense lol, tried explaining it as best as I could. Other than that the script works great.

EDIT: I just read through the thread and saw this could be because I am using Screen mirroring. Is there a way to prevent this while using SM? I am skeptical about using Stealth injection because I've recently gotten banned while using it and haven't ever had any problems with screen mirroring.

Edited by stonedgzuz94