APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

10 hours ago, umkay said:

Any way you could implement flicking quick prayers?  Would be super key if you could find a way to do that.

Also when being crashed if you move out of the spot to attack a crab the bot goes right back to the square you start in, not very human like, anyway you could put in like a 2x2 square radius, for when being crashed?

Scripts mint regardless just input from a fan.

Thanks for the suggestions :) I've added them both to my list of things that i'd like to add. I'd have to test the feasibility of prayer flicking first though.

Apa

• Heart 1

Edit:haven’t used this script, issue was with rock crabs

Can’t say I’m thrilled with this script.  Ran flawlessly for 45 minutes last night.  Jumped on rdr2 and a mission later I come back to find my character just standing next to a nonaggressive rock crab.  Must have been standing there for 40+ min.  Clearly gonna have to babysit this.  Disappointed it didn’t log out when it ran into trouble.  Must have been clicking the same spot the whole time.

Edited by shens

56 minutes ago, shens said:

Can’t say I’m thrilled with this script.  Ran flawlessly for 45 minutes last night.  Jumped on rdr2 and a mission later I come back to find my character just standing next to a nonaggressive rock crab.  Must have been standing there for 40+ min.  Clearly gonna have to babysit this.  Disappointed it didn’t log out when it ran into trouble.  Must have been clicking the same spot the whole time.

Hey,

Naturally this shouldn't happen, I'm worried that it did. I've not experienced this before nor heard of it happen and it's weird that the script didn't try to reset the area. Did the script log anything to the console, and are you sure the script was running and it hadn't terminated earlier?

Also, you mentioned rock crab, I presume you're referring to sand crabs as you've posted on this thread, but just thought i'd double check this as I also have a rock crabs script :)

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Naturally this shouldn't happen, I'm worried that it did. I've not experienced this before nor heard of it happen and it's weird that the script didn't try to reset the area. Did the script log anything to the console, and are you sure the script was running and it hadn't terminated earlier?

Also, you mentioned rock crab, I presume you're referring to sand crabs as you've posted on this thread, but just thought i'd double check this as I also have a rock crabs script :)

-Apa

Apologies, wrong thread

• Like 1

I'm new to the site so I went ahead and bought the script. Hopefully it doesn't get my pure banned.

A couple of suggestions/requests I have so far would be:

- Add a "custom food" option (had to buy food to use this script because the food I had wasn't listed)

- Option to eat on aggro refresh rather than at certain HP percentages (looks more human-like AFK if you can survive that long)

- Option to separate HP from combat style XP and add a time-to-level or XP-to-level (I want to know my Attack/Strength/Defense XP per hour without including HP XP/h)

- When breaking, wait for a refresh rather than moving to a safe place. Would give the appearance that a human just walked away from the PC and didn't come back rather than taking a deliberate break.

So far this is a really great script and I think $5 is a modest price. Thanks for taking the time to make it. :)

Edited by Dot

12 hours ago, Dot said:

I'm new to the site so I went ahead and bought the script. Hopefully it doesn't get my pure banned.

A couple of suggestions/requests I have so far would be:

- Add a "custom food" option (had to buy food to use this script because the food I had wasn't listed)

- Option to eat on aggro refresh rather than at certain HP percentages (looks more human-like AFK if you can survive that long)

- Option to separate HP from combat style XP and add a time-to-level or XP-to-level (I want to know my Attack/Strength/Defense XP per hour without including HP XP/h)

- When breaking, wait for a refresh rather than moving to a safe place. Would give the appearance that a human just walked away from the PC and didn't come back rather than taking a deliberate break.

So far this is a really great script and I think $5 is a modest price. Thanks for taking the time to make it. :)

Hey

Thanks for the suggestions!

If you're worried about bans, be sure to give this thread a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/ - The risk is pretty much equal no matter which bot or script you use, so keeping a low profile is key.

You can calculate the xp you've gained from the total by just removing the HP portion, I previously had these figures separate however too much data shown cluttered the paint. Perhaps i'll add it back, will see :) I would also like to add TTL stuff, i've added this to my list.

As for breaking, the script does not have permission to change your break settings (this is handled by the client). The script is only allowed to know in how long you are going to break, so sadly this is not something feasible for me to implement. Eating on aggro reset is an interesting idea which I hope to explore!

-Apa

1 hour ago, rnglrg said:

I bought the script a year ago and I dont seem to find it in my scripts anymore. Is there a way I can show you the buying proof from paypal? Did I pay for a 1 year use? Thanks good work btw worked flawless

Hey,

After purchasing the script, it should stay in your collection. This script has no renewal so it should still be there if you purchased it!

Please could you double check your collection?

If it's definitely not there, then you might have to get in touch with the community administrator @Maldesto who manages the store. He should be able to assist you further :)

Best

Apa

10 hours ago, Grizzy said:

Hey having a problem after returning to botting, I got it working fine although when it's running o reset the crabs he just runs back and fourth and so on any fixes or something I'm doing wrong?

Hey,

This sounds like what happens when you run the script in mirror mode - I'd strongly suggest switching to Stealth Injection for a more fluid experience. Check out the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section on the main thread for more info :)

Apa