APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, claws4u said:

Hey apa, I am running west 1 I've been running west 1-3 the past few days. I just started it at west 1 2 hours ago. It went to refresh the crabs and I'm guessing it did not go far enough as it was constantly running to refresh without actually refreshing them

Hmm, i've tested there and it seems to be working fine. You aren't running with mirror mode, are you?

20 minutes ago, mank said:

I have noticed one issue when force attack is crashed is enabled and the person brings the rock crabs away 3 or more tiles away from where the script has you stand, you will attack a rock crab and move back to the original position and repeats doing this. Looks incredibly bot like.

Thanks for letting me know; I will add it to the list of items to investigate. 

Apa

• Like 1

Great script, but there's a very obvious issue with hopping worlds. There's a limit on how many times you can use the in-game world hopping tool before it will just log you out selecting a new world. Logging in, someone in your spot, tries to change world, game logs you out, auto-login - repeat. Very bot like I imagine, just logging in and out :(

People are very quick to steal your spot, whether it be a break or reseting aggro in peak time :(

On 4/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, RSOS said:

How long do you all usually run this bot for?  I usually go 2-3 hours off and on but ran it for 6 hours on another acc and it got banned lol.  This is not to discredit the script for it is truly a great one, but I'm just curious on how long you all run your bots.

Been running the bot 6-8 hrs a day no breaks for like the past week. I think your account got flagged before by maybe another script when you started using sand crabs.