APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

20 minutes ago, spectre007 said:

thats the strange thing there is actually no error in the log:D

That's pretty odd. I'm not sure why it would terminate unless you're using the default account or haven't filled in your osrs acc details in the settings?

Just now, ItIsMe said:

Script is great, done about 12 hours with it so far. Purchasing today when trials over 

Glad to hear this, hopefully it will work out to be worth the investment :)

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

That's pretty odd. I'm not sure why it would terminate unless you're using the default account or haven't filled in your osrs acc details in the settings?

Glad to hear this, hopefully it will work out to be worth the investment :)

yes acc settings also filled in. Have you also tested if something strange happends ?

On 4/6/2018 at 3:26 PM, dawstube07 said:

Hey thanks for the prompt response.

Yes that is what I mean, I used to get the same thing when pking. If you hop more than 6 times per minute (once every 10 seconds) you end up being disconnected from the game.

If you could make the script wait 5-20 seconds per hop if it is approaching this limit then it would prevent this disconnection.

Apart from that, this is a totally flawless script and I think you've done a great job. 

Hi I would like to echo the above users post, this is the only issue I've noticed. If you could look into it that would be amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zekeria said:

for how long do u guys recommend running this bot a day and how man hours and how many brakes between hours, 

can i get a trial thanks :D

Just started your trial.:)

In terms of your question, I personally play it safe and bot no more than 1h per day, with perhaps 1 or two breaks in the hour. I understand this is very conservative, but i'd rather make slow progress than losing my account :)

Some users have managed to bot over 3 days in a row, but considering the randomness of bans, I wouldn't recommend this!

-Apa

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Just started your trial.:)

In terms of your question, I personally play it safe and bot no more than 1h per day, with perhaps 1 or two breaks in the hour. I understand this is very conservative, but i'd rather make slow progress than losing my account :)

Some users have managed to bot over 3 days in a row, but considering the randomness of bans, I wouldn't recommend this!

-Apa

Thanks, will post progress ^^

• Like 1