APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

@Apaec When the bot is set to anti crash and it force attacks a crab and the crab moves out of the 3x3 area it clicks on the crab and clicks back to the afk spot, back to crab, back to spot etc. Can you get that fixed?

Also can you have the paint show a "+1,+2" etc for lvls gained like the alcher script does? Any ETA on TTNL?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Signatures said:

@Apaec When the bot is set to anti crash and it force attacks a crab and the crab moves out of the 3x3 area it clicks on the crab and clicks back to the afk spot, back to crab, back to spot etc. Can you get that fixed?

Also can you have the paint show a "+1,+2" etc for lvls gained like the alcher script does? Any ETA on TTNL?

Hey!

Just added this stuff to my to-do list. At the moment progress seems to be on hold due to some inconsistencies with local image loading which i'm trying to figure out. Image loading that worked on previous versions but no longer works on the past couple of versions >.<

I don't want the paint to get too messy, so i'll do my best to add this info - i'll try and add it in a subtle way (:

Cheers

Apa

8 hours ago, iroll said:

for some reason every time i run the script has been happening for awhile now but it doesn't refresh the crabs after like an hour or so then auto logs. happens every time I run it, use to run flawless but idk what happened. 

Kinda need more information, but either way, Alek is releasing big client changes today (2.5.X), for which i've been making my scripts compatible. Perhaps that will iron out the issues.

Best

Apa

Great script!

• Easy to setup
  • A preset can be made which makes setting up the script way faster
  • Can use random intervals
  • Supports food & potions at random times 
  • Cursor out of screen when idling
  • Banking
  • Setup your inventory
  • Getting crashed? Choose between logging out, hopping are sticking to your spot.

Progress:

2cgzcd5.png

33vp5k9.png

Edited by luckyluuk23
Adding progress.
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 4:02 AM, Apaec said:

Kinda need more information, but either way, Alek is releasing big client changes today (2.5.X), for which i've been making my scripts compatible. Perhaps that will iron out the issues.

Best

Apa

Awesome, I'm going to try now on the new update 2.5.2 and I'll tell you how it goes! 

Thanks.