APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

14 hours ago, FreeGains said:

Apa i did not get the trial mate

Hi,

It looks like my trial request didn't go through since it seems you've already had a trial with the following expiry timestamp: 2017-08-11 17:04:19 UTC

Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand I can't offer multiple trials - sorry about that! :(

-Apa

5 hours ago, Google said:

Is this going to support the sand crabs are inactive alert? as a safe option rather than actually botting?

Hey,

I would be very skeptical to include any feature on this bot and label it 'safe'. I think it would be better to set a recurring timer and manually AFK, or perhaps use a 3rd party client that has inactivity alerts (i'm sure there is one!!) if you're worried about losing your account. 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

It looks like my trial request didn't go through since it seems you've already had a trial with the following expiry timestamp: 2017-08-11 17:04:19 UTC

Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand I can't offer multiple trials - sorry about that! :(

-Apa

Hey,

I would be very skeptical to include any feature on this bot and label it 'safe'. I think it would be better to set a recurring timer and manually AFK, or perhaps use a 3rd party client that has inactivity alerts (i'm sure there is one!!) if you're worried about losing your account. 

Cheers!

Its okay i didnt get to run it last time but its okay ill consider purchasing it

7 hours ago, Toxic said:

Would I be able to train at sand crabs as a very low level? like 10-20 Combat or would I do too much?

Yeah, I don't see why not. You might need quite a bit of food, but if you train at one of the 2-spots near the bank, it should be good exp.

Apa

7 hours ago, Bmw M3 said:

hey man i'd like a trial please. thank you! and god bless hehe

7 hours ago, fast pker said:

Trial please

Both enabled. Cheers!

24 minutes ago, selimkose said:

My account runs to the north then goes back to the crabs then runs to the north again am i doing something wrong??

Hey

Please switch from mirror mode to stealth injection - mirror is quite buggy! For more info see the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section on the OP.

Cheers

Apa