APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, alle02 said:

does this script work with mirror mode good?

• Mirror mode - currently there appear to be some inconsistencies with behaviour between Mirror mode and Stealth Injection meaning the script can behave or stop unexpectedly while running on Mirror. Since Mirror mode is still in beta this is to be expected, so I would urge users to use the script with Stealth Injection to ensure a flawless experience! Since Stealth Injection is widely considered equally safe (if not safer) than mirror mode, this hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

7 hours ago, alle02 said:

does this script work with mirror mode good?

5 hours ago, mujo said:

so it's more recommended to use the s.injection mode than mirror?

Hi guys!

As Tim mentioned, Mirror is still in BETA and is pretty buggy. As a result, I would strongly recommend Stealth Injection. There's nothing I can do to make this script 'support' mirror since both clients share the same API - it's down to the developers to work on keeping mirror up to speed.

That being said, as I mentioned in the OP, SI is generally considered equally safe if not safer than mirror, so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem to switch over. In my personal experience, bans are based much more on how you bot, rather than the tools you bot with. For more info, check out this post by the Ex-lead content developer of OSBot: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Hopefully that cleared things up! If you're unsure about anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.

Apa

8 hours ago, Duhstin said:

Could I get a trial? Don't think I've ever had one, can't remember.

Looks like you haven't already had one; i've just started it now - enjoy! (:

-Apa

6 hours ago, sasaeel said:

maybe new one coming soon :D atm at 8hours..

Would be awesome to see; glad it's running 8 hours strong! (:

6 hours ago, Kenny167 said:

would like a free trial before buying

Sure thing; done! (:

Apa