APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

14 hours ago, Apaec said:

If you're using mirror mode, please switch to injection! Other than that, it is possible that the refresh route is not long enough, though I would be suprised. If this also happens for you on stealth injection, please let me know which spot you're experiencing this issue in and I can calculate a new route for it. My guess would be that the issue is arising from the use of mirror mode though!

Cheers

i use proxy socks for each account. So only stealth inj. I also use the bottom right location (2) west of the bank. 

Might have to choose a new spot to train on.

2 hours ago, Georgeee said:

i use proxy socks for each account. So only stealth inj. I also use the bottom right location (2) west of the bank. 

Might have to choose a new spot to train on.

Hmm, if it's not in mirror that the issue happens, then it's plausible that the reset route is not long enough. I will look at extending it!

Apa

Edit: For now, perhaps try a different camp location!

what can you do to increase your chances of not getting caught with the apa sandcrabs bot?

On 28-9-2017 at 6:54 AM, honsu said:

if i was a pure , with much less stats and wealth i probably would of gotten banned but i do lots quests ect and play the game legit so its very easy to not get caught if you are smart with how you bot

so if you do quests n play abit legit n bot overnight your chances of getting caught is slim?

39 minutes ago, baris said:

what can you do to increase your chances of not getting caught with the apa sandcrabs bot?

so if you do quests n play abit legit n bot overnight your chances of getting caught is slim?

if you look legit then you are legit in jagex eyes so yes that is correct quests, train some easy stats yourself then bot 5 hours at start first then slowly build it up every nighth