APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, skulli said:

can I get a trial?

3 hours ago, amirabutaa95 said:

Can i have a trial please ?

Done & Done! (:

3 hours ago, ronaldosoccr said:

@Apaec Do you think you could add magic support? Have it detect if runes are in the inventory? because as of right now it just deposits them.

Hey,

I thought I set it to not deposit runes but perhaps I didn't. I will check out the code tomorrow and see what I can do; cheers!

7 hours ago, Glock 17 said:

May I please get a trial? I heard sooo many good things about this. Cheers =)

Hey - sure thing, authed ! (:

7 hours ago, erythaean2 said:

hey i bought this script a long time ago and i like it do you ever plan to make an ammonite crab version

Hiya,

If I were to make an ammonite crab version, it would probably be in a different script as the backend would have to change. That being said, i've found that it's considerably more awkward to AFK ammonite crabs than sand crabs. If I find some spare time amidst all my other projects and re-writes, I will perhaps pursue it but I cannot make any guarantees!

Cheers

Im having some script issues sometimes, when the crabs become unaggro and runs to that fountain. Its alway like 1-2 tiles away from where it needs to go, so that when the bot runs back they're still unagrro.  When it does this, it makes the bot run out of energy because it repeats the same thing until i fix it manually or turn the bot off and making them aggro again. Pretty sure that how I got banned on 5 accounts, different days. My only issue, other than that, the bots is good.

Edited by Georgeee

38 minutes ago, Georgeee said:

Im having some script issues sometimes, when the crabs become unaggro and runs to that fountain. Its alway like 1-2 tiles away from where it needs to go, so that when the bot runs back they're still unagrro.  When it does this, it makes the bot run out of energy because it repeats the same thing until i fix it manually or turn the bot off and making them aggro again. Pretty sure that how I got banned on 5 accounts, different days. My only issue, other than that, the bots is good.

banned on 5 accounts, lol.

8 hours ago, honsu said:

if i was a pure , with much less stats and wealth i probably would of gotten banned but i do lots quests ect and play the game legit so its very easy to not get caught if you are smart with how you bot

yeah, thats what im doing on my zerk :P 10 days and im 70-71-45 70 range and 60 QP. But only botting like 4-6 hours a day :p

Edited by sasaeel

2 hours ago, Georgeee said:

I was having the same issue as you. Don't use the script while using Mirror Mode (Advised by Apa). Ever since then, I've had no issues wit this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Georgeee said:

If you're using mirror mode, please switch to injection! Other than that, it is possible that the refresh route is not long enough, though I would be suprised. If this also happens for you on stealth injection, please let me know which spot you're experiencing this issue in and I can calculate a new route for it. My guess would be that the issue is arising from the use of mirror mode though!

Cheers