APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 minutes ago, str1de said:

Any bans on this yet? I'm really, really interested in this. Seems like an awesome script.

Not sure, none reported as of yet since the recent update, but that doesn't mean that you will be safe. Whether or not you're banned depends very much on how you use scripts, not the scripts themselves! Please refer to the 'things to consider before trying/buying' section of the main thread if you're stuff unsure. Also, let me know if you're interested in a trial (:

-Apa

I got banned, but it was due to me botting 10 hours in a row on an account that already botted 1-73 strength which took like 4 days with 1 attack. Was probably due to my own carelessness, but I also noticed recently there aren't many bots on the west side anymore. Maybe there are bans coming through. 

I just started another 1 attack account, I'll post proggys and see how it goes. Wish me luck.

• Like 1

[ERROR][09/17 04:03:05 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
    at client.ncuS.getDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(yj:225)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(yj:166)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(yn:255)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.g.NUL.run(lb:28)

It still running back and forth to the crabs trying 'Refreshing' when it does not need too? it was happily attacking 2 crabs then all of a sudden it decided to run away from the already agro'd crabs to 'Refresh'

13 hours ago, Buckaroo said:

aRjromesREmmYiQHre7ZUw.png

Nice little proggy.

WOAH! 1 day and 7 hours?! That's mental!! looks like you've got a good breaking scheme going - keep it up! (:

Added to the front page (let me know if this is not OK!) 

6 hours ago, honsu said:

just bought this script after what was a very successful trail great script, flawless and very human like massive props to Apaec for this wonderful script

Hey, awesome stuff, thanks for the kind words!! Hopefully the script will live up to your expectations (:

1 hour ago, lewis_morgan said:

Hi When i start my stript, it just walks a few steps north of the craps and then logs out everytime?

I used to used the script all the time, now having recently came back, it seems not to be working for me

Hey !

The script will walk to a safe position to hop or otherwise stop for whatever needed reason. If you open the console logger (F9/navitage the options), the script will tell you what you're missing. Let me know if you're still unsure! 

17 hours ago, Pommy said:

The bot gets stuck running back and forth trying to refresh crabs when they are refreshed its just the case that the aren't there because someone ran past agro'd them and now they are scattered.. was stuck for a while doing this so i think ill be banned some day soon now.

16h7wi1.jpg

54 minutes ago, Pommy said:

[ERROR][09/17 04:03:05 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
    at client.ncuS.getDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(yj:225)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(yj:166)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(yn:255)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.g.NUL.run(lb:28)

It still running back and forth to the crabs trying 'Refreshing' when it does not need too? it was happily attacking 2 crabs then all of a sudden it decided to run away from the already agro'd crabs to 'Refresh'

Hiya ! Thanks for getting in touch - unfortunately the script is not working reliably in mirror mode at the moment, with the error which you shared being an internal mirror error. Unfortunately there's not a lot that I can do about this. I would strongly recommend switching over to stealth injection mode as the script will run smoothly on it and you will be able to leave it running without babysitting. Since stealth is widely considered equally safe to mirror, hopefully this shouldn't be too much of a problem!

Cheers

Apa 

2 hours ago, danny52981 said:

b8d12aac9ed78e8ba55ab82442ded53c.gif

I dont seem to be able to find it? is there an error?

Hi - apologies, i'm having issues with internet at the moment and it seems your trial request didn't go through. I've started a fresh trial on your account now and made it 48 hours instead of 24 to compensate for the delay. I can confirm now that the trial has gone through - enjoy! (:

Cheers and sorry for the delay,

Apa