APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

22 hours ago, jmac13 said:

Started using V3 and so far it seems really good! Nice interface as well specifically the map for picking which spot to use! It doesnt seem to move the screen/mouse around randomly whilst its on? Am i just being a bit silly and not noticing it?

Ok so i now realise that it will move the mouse/screen but half as much as it did previous? Also, another small issue i have found so far is that if you are killing a crab, and the next one spawns but it needs resetting, the timer will begin even if you are still attacking and as i killed the crab the timer was up and it appears as if there is no delay, if that makes sense? Wouldnt be so bad if using a higher level account but as im using this on a lower level account at the minute it has happened 3 times in a row

Cheers

Any news on this Apa? I cant use the bot until the delay timer has been sorted out cause it literally gives me 0 delay when resetting, every time :/ this in my experience with your script is an extremely effective anti ban method so really do hope it will be resolved soon! 

Thanks 

Jmac

42 minutes ago, jmac13 said:

Any news on this Apa? I cant use the bot until the delay timer has been sorted out cause it literally gives me 0 delay when resetting, every time :/ this in my experience with your script is an extremely effective anti ban method so really do hope it will be resolved soon! 

Thanks 

Jmac

Hey

Yes, i'm working on this along with the 100 other things you guys have suggested!

Update!

Version 3.03

• Fixed issue with crash mode 'Stop if crashed' causing script to log off at the bank
  • Prevented player refreshing during combat
  • Prevented refresh delay timer from counting until the player is out of combat
  • Added new slider to the GUI which customises the random movements
    • Slider allows you to select the frequency of the mouse/camera movements, ranging from 1 minute to 20 minutes
    • Frequency slider will dynamically calculate a suitable standard deviation for the gaussian movement manager
  • Added random movement events to the log book, meaning when an event executes, you will be notified via the client console / on-screen logger

Here's how the GUI now looks: 

MfcwjZz.png

Please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the update before it goes live.

Cheers

Apa

5 minutes ago, jmac13 said:

Wonderful news cheers bud. Sorry to have put a few posts but as you didn't mention it i was unsure whether or not you saw it

Apologies, I definitely read it and thought I responded; i'm still adjusting to the new forum layout! (:

INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:04:12 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:04:48 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:04:55 PM]: Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:05:11 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:05:35 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:06:33 PM]: Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:07:02 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:07:30 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:07:34 PM]: Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:08:02 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4

bot keeps walkign backwards and forwards :s

1 minute ago, yungvinnert said:

INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:04:12 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:04:48 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:04:55 PM]: Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:05:11 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:05:35 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:06:33 PM]: Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:07:02 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:07:30 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:07:34 PM]: Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 4
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 08:08:02 PM]: Walking to location: Crab claw isle 4

bot keeps walkign backwards and forwards :s

Strange; I will test at CCI 4 now. Meanwhile, please could you send me a screenshot of your GUI settings?

[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:48:09 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:48:34 PM]: Refreshing location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:49:18 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:05 PM]: Walking to location: ---
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:09 PM]: Sipping potion: Strength potion(1)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:09 PM]: Dropping junk item.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:42 PM]: Refreshing location: -----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:52:10 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:52:26 PM]: Refreshing location: ----

This keep happening to me too. 

Edited by Ki2

12 minutes ago, pandakills said:

Can I have trial my dear friend?

Sure!

12 minutes ago, Ki2 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:48:09 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:48:34 PM]: Refreshing location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:49:18 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:05 PM]: Walking to location: ---
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:09 PM]: Sipping potion: Strength potion(1)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:09 PM]: Dropping junk item.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:51:42 PM]: Refreshing location: -----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:52:10 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/11 01:52:26 PM]: Refreshing location: ----

This keep happening to me too. 

Hey,

I need more information - what exactly is the script doing, does it successfully re-gain aggro? Which location is this at too? Also, please could you let me know what your setup is?

Just now, Pali said:

prog.png

Woo, awesome screenshot, thank you for sharing!! (:

1 minute ago, haydennoon said:

sorry didnt realise it was down but now i got a big problem probably going to get perm ban. my account for 6 hours just kept refreshing spot and drinkign potions and banking ?  RIP? 100k xp in 6 hours when i usuually bang out 400+

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear this... :/ A couple of people have reported this now, but for some reason I cannot re-create the issue whatsoever?  (Perhaps it's a mirror thing since everyone reporting this has VIP!) I want to look in to it but I'm still not sure under which circumstances it happens.

-- Okay so I just tried it in mirror and for some reason it's misbehaving on mirror mode but it's fine on stealth injection... I have no idea why this is and I will look into it first thing tomorrow morning, for now there's nothing more I can do other than urge people to use stealth injection until I find the root of the issue!

Cheers

Apa

Okay, did some more testing... it happened only once and then didn't happen again at all. I think it might be due to the dropped frame-rate in mirror mode (perhaps?) Not sure. Since the script relies on an async timer to calculate when to reset, if the game is lagging / low resource mode is enabled, it may end up resetting when not needed. Either way, I can extend the threshold to this timer but i'm not sure what else there is that I can do if I can't re-create it...!

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Okay, did some more testing... it happened only once and then didn't happen again at all. I think it might be due to the dropped frame-rate in mirror mode (perhaps?) Not sure. Since the script relies on an async timer to calculate when to reset, if the game is lagging / low resource mode is enabled, it may end up resetting when not needed. Either way, I can extend the threshold to this timer but i'm not sure what else there is that I can do if I can't re-create it...!

Apa

Just wanted to chime in here to say i just caught my bot with the above refreshing error, on mirror mode spot closest to the bank. Not sure how to recreate it as i ran the bot for 6 hours yesterday without the problem in the same spot.

Crabs were also re-aggroing before it would run away if that helps.

Edited by Vydamo