APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, braywahh said:

when will the script be fixed?

1 hour ago, Ki2 said:

still down :(

1 hour ago, Klixtrio said:

im new so what do i know... but holy it takes them awhile to approve it. is it always this long?

Still down, yes /: 

The issue is (hopefully) fixed (there's no way to know for sure until it does eventually go live), but unfortunately the update has still not been verified. The time it takes is usually under 24 hours - hopefully not much longer now!!!

Thanks for staying patient, 

Apa

42 minutes ago, kul782 said:

This script is so beautiful for real ran it 18 hours on my 24 hours trail I loved it so much <333

I've had 2 accs banned so far running less time than that, but that's bound to happen just gotta learn. What were your settings? You also might get delayed banned seeing it's just the weekend. Come Monday you might get cya'd

1 hour ago, Buckaroo said:

I've had 2 accs banned so far running less time than that, but that's bound to happen just gotta learn. What were your settings? You also might get delayed banned seeing it's just the weekend. Come Monday you might get cya'd

still not banned, did it this summer on my main i didnt get banned lol

On 9/9/2017 at 1:25 AM, IDroppedYou said:

YOO whenever i click the sandcrabs scripts it just acts like i didnt click it?? but all other scripts will work.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:35 AM, IDroppedYou said:

script down for anyone else???

On 9/9/2017 at 3:19 AM, hay706 said:

Yeah its down.... :((((

On 9/9/2017 at 3:27 AM, Klixtrio said:

Yep down :( but im happy for the new version

On 9/9/2017 at 5:06 AM, Cash C said:

Still down atm.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, Ki2 said:

still down :((((

On 9/9/2017 at 3:30 PM, iFittieTuck said:

Does it work for you guys? Still have problems

On 9/9/2017 at 3:49 PM, Buckaroo said:

So much for botting overnight, rip. 

Side question, when v2 gets released do we get a discount on it or will this script just be updated? 

On 9/9/2017 at 3:52 PM, EPLS said:

If only they allowed some scripters to instantly publish to the SDN... I totally get it though.

18 hours ago, Gartyspure said:

I bought your script today and hasnt worked all day, I dont know if that means I have to pay again or what not because I havent used it atall? 

Do I qualify for the newly updated version upon release free of charge?..

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, braywahh said:

when will the script be fixed?

10 hours ago, Ki2 said:

still down :(

3 hours ago, cromirko said:

@Apaec

Please informate us when script is works

Hi guys,

Sorry for the mass quote (hopefully I got everyone?). It looks like the fix was just pushed live and the script is now ONLINE!

Huge apologies for the down time, hopefully the new version's stability will make up for it.

Since this is such a huge update, bugs may have slipped through testing so if you spot any behaviour that you don't think looks right, please let me know! Equally, if everything is working smoothly and as expected, please also let me know!

Cheers!

Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 4

I have a few suggestions/maybe bugs to add/fix.

1. When the refresh timer is long enough that you log out, it restarts its count down when you log back in.

2. It will drink potions during your refresh timer but not go reset until the timer.

Other than that still a great script and the new interface is sweet :)

1 minute ago, Folks said:

I have a few suggestions/maybe bugs to add/fix.

1. When the refresh timer is long enough that you log out, it restarts its count down when you log back in.

2. It will drink potions during your refresh timer but not go reset until the timer.

Other than that still a great script and the new interface is sweet :)

Thank you for these! I also noticed that just now the script would enable spec through the refresh timer too. Didn't spot this before and I agree it is not ideal - I will see what I can do! (:

• Like 1