APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 hours ago, L30N said:

Bro you're script is is just spazzing out when using some range weps like knifes and rune cbow. just keps going from the wep style to the stats tab constantly, don't really wanna use because that will be a ban for sure lmao

Hey, sounds like you've set it to activate special attack despite these ranged weapons not having one. Disable that setting in the startup Gui and your problem should be solved (:

Apa

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Enemy said:

Hi i'd like to make a 2 suggestions

Add "Anchovy Pizzas" for food usage ( will save people lots of time from going to the bank)

Add "custom re-agro walking path" pretty sure this will lower the ban rates more!

Cheers for these!

Anchovy pizzas are a little tricky since they change name when you eat them, i'd have to think about how to implement this. As for the custom path, I could add this, however recently i've been working on a re-write for this script which will remove the need for a custom path (: Hopefully I can get this re-write out soon, but it's still a long way off being finished.

Apa