APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, lil ferg said:

Extremely DISAPPOINTED with this script.. I'm very experienced when it comes to botting and I used this scrip for no more than 2 hours and my account was banned. I had 8 99's on it all from botting I know what I'm doing... 

Sorry to hear that. With your experience I'm sure you will understand how unpredictable bans can be - Be sure to give this thread a read if you have a couple of minutes to spare, so that you don't get banned again! 

Cheers

Apa

2 hours ago, Chaoticbuds said:

can i get a trail i was about to buy the rockcrab one but then saw you had this one sandcrabs are much faster exp right?

Yes, I would say xp is faster! Sand crabs have 60hp compared to the 50hp that rock crabs have, and the 3/4 spot camp locations yield more in-combat time than the rock crab roam settings. I've given you a 24h trial, hopefully the script lives up to your expectations! (:

-Apa

4 hours ago, To_Get_Laid said:

Flawless on my obby mauler :)

hgfdsb.JPG

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing! (: I've added it to the main page if that's okay!

3 hours ago, Twisted Staff said:

used this so much back 4-5 months ago now any acc i make and use this gets banned instantly lol

Sounds like you might have a flagged ip! Careful!

________

-Apa