APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

11 minutes ago, Max Mundy said:

Basically it works perfectly through injection, but when I load mirror it's just a black screen, I'm also on a Mac 

This is odd. Since mirror is out of my control, there's most likely not much that I can do, however could you have a glance at this sub-forum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/316-bug-reports/ and see if anyone else is also experiencing the same issue as you with mirror mode? You may well also find a solution there!

I've not used mirror mode a whole lot myself, I tend to stick to injection, however hopefully that's been of atleast a little help...

Cheers!

-Apa

6 hours ago, bMitch said:

Umm, yeah, I didn't actually get around to using this trial either. If possible, just a few hour trial would be fine? :()

I've given you an additional 6 hours, hopefully this should be enough!! (:

Cheers

-Apa

1 hour ago, flinketrol14 said:

Hey apa, 

First of all, I'm loving the script. I was wondering though: would it be possible to use the bot on the crabclaw island (where you pay 10k to the guy to get there), because that's an even better spot with no crashers. I'd love to know.

Regards,

FK

Hey, Crab Claw Isle is already supported! Just select a CCI spot from the GUI settings. (:

-Apa

18 hours ago, Prolax said:

Just bought the script, working great.

What is the best spot for mains to train? (80+ combat stats)

Many thanks!

Hey,

Apologies for being late with the trial... Only just saw your request now!

As for the best spot, it depends on how quickly you kill the sand crabs. In an ideal world, you would have it so that there's always a sand crab spawned which you can attack - If you're using a 3-spawn point and you find there is time when your player is idle, then consider moving on to a 4-spot.

I would deffo recommend camp over roam though!

Cheers

-Apa

1 hour ago, merloman said:

I'd like a trial please!

Hey (:

Unfortunately I can only assign one trial per user as you can understand, and it seems you had one which expired back in February. Since that was quite some time ago, i've gone ahead and given you a 6h trial but I don't think I can give you any more hours beyond that!

Thanks,

Apa

18 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey (:

Unfortunately I can only assign one trial per user as you can understand, and it seems you had one which expired back in February. Since that was quite some time ago, i've gone ahead and given you a 6h trial but I don't think I can give you any more hours beyond that!

Thanks,

Apa

Oh shit, I honestly didn't know! I'm so sorry man, just for that I think I'll buy this script even if I don't use it much :) respect! 

• Like 1