APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

46 minutes ago, jtoso said:

Liked the thread to get a trial.

Referring to after purchasing:  Is there a limit to the number of bots I can run at the same time with this script?

Hey (:

I've just enabled a 24h trial on your account - as for your question, you can run as many copies of the script at the same time as you want, the only limit is the number of clients / bot tabs that you can have open which is restricted by OSBot (correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it's max. 2 at the moment for non-VIP+ members)

Hope that helps & enjoy the trial!

Cheers

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey (:

I've just enabled a 24h trial on your account - as for your question, you can run as many copies of the script at the same time as you want, the only limit is the number of clients / bot tabs that you can have open which is restricted by OSBot (correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it's max. 2 at the moment for non-VIP+ members)

Hope that helps & enjoy the trial!

Cheers

So, if I don't pay $10/mo.. I can only run 2 accounts at once.. but if I make like 5x osbot accounts, and just buy the script 5 times, I can run 10 accounts at once for life...

28 minutes ago, jtoso said:

So, if I don't pay $10/mo.. I can only run 2 accounts at once.. but if I make like 5x osbot accounts, and just buy the script 5 times, I can run 10 accounts at once for life...

I think this is against the rules, either way i'm not sure no that 2 account rule, try loading up more than 2 bot tabs / clients?

-Apa

3 hours ago, jtoso said:

I ran a few hours.  The bot doesn't support logging out when out of ammo, if at any point someone runs out of ammo, they're basically extremely vulnerable to being caught because you just stand taking damage, and resetting crabs forever.  

How does the bot decide when to drink another dose of potion?

I'm pretty sure it drinks when your stats return to normal or are really low. Also - just set it to pick up your ammo. 

7 hours ago, jtoso said:

I ran a few hours.  The bot doesn't support logging out when out of ammo, if at any point someone runs out of ammo, they're basically extremely vulnerable to being caught because you just stand taking damage, and resetting crabs forever.  

How does the bot decide when to drink another dose of potion?

Hiya

I thought I added logging out when out of ammo... perhaps I didn't in the end! I will add it to the list of things to look at.

As for deciding when to drink another dose, a threshold is calculated and a random number generated in that threshold. The threshold is determined by the boost value of the potion, plus any percentage boosts. You can see the next 'drink level' alongside your boosted stat on the paint!

Cheers

-Apa