APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

12 hours ago, killakid20 said:

I find my account logged out so many times in the same spot after some time. Not sure whats happening. Can you add custom refresh delays?  Maybe put a setup like you did for camera and mouse move.....(+ or -) seconds, but for refreshing

Hey, I didn't really want to make the gui too cluttered so I just added it as a checkbox, but if there's interest for this then I suppose I can do it. Currently however, the refresh delay is randomised I believe from 0 up to almost a minute (don't want to give away exact thresholds!), which I think is a good level of randomisation.

Cheers

-Apa

7 hours ago, imbot said:

Found the script stuck here. As you can see, it tried to walk a path outside of the minimap range. Thanks for your work on this.

sands.png

Ah, thanks for this. It seems it's trying to refresh but it's too far away. I will try and patch this up for you ASAP, but in the mean time i'd recommend using camp settings such that this doesn't happen again!

-Apa

2 hours ago, CaseyRs said:

Hey, testing free trial atm
is there no way to make it so i can use super atk and super str?

Hiya, Unfortunately not! :( It would require some major changes to the structure to get this to work. It's on my list of things to add though. I'd recommend combat potions if you're looking for a good compromise though!:)

~apa