APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

If you restart the script before it gets a chance to exit correctly the first time, the bot fails and you will need to reboot the bot. I'm not sure what caused it to mess up in the first instance though, strange. Thanks for reporting this smile.png

Sometimes the breaking can be a bit temperamental, just make sure your account settings are entered correctly in the bot configuration. There's nothing I can do to change this unfortunately!

Yeah, still not sure why it gets stuck on that tile though. It's only happened so far in the western area.

Hey,

My script seems to bank everything hover over tuna and then log out. It doesn't bank to get food and I've logged in twice at 2/3hp.... bought yesterday. Any idea why this could be?

Alice

Hey, this seems very odd... perhaps it's struggling with tuna? Does it log anything out of the ordinary in the console?

For now, perhaps try running the script with lobsters, and let me know if this issue occurs again!

apa

I really enjoy the script.

Could you add a function where you can (check)box to have it train to desired levels? I know many people just leave it on 1 specific style, but I think this would be a nice add on. Example, train to 50 att and 70 str. and have it change styles every +2 to +5 levels. Would also help with specific stats for people not wanting to simply train 1 style or have to watch it so they don't go over a certain level.

Hey, this seems very odd... perhaps it's struggling with tuna? Does it log anything out of the ordinary in the console?

For now, perhaps try running the script with lobsters, and let me know if this issue occurs again!

apa

Seems to be a fault with Tuna!

Lobsters work fine though :) Another slight bug is using Lobster and Attack potion (4) as it keeps depositing the lobs and the attack pots alternatively. Also, can you change it so the bot doesn't log you out if it doesn't see the items it needs in the bank screen, can it not search it? :)

P.S Where do you learn to script? :o

I really enjoy the script.

Could you add a function where you can (check)box to have it train to desired levels? I know many people just leave it on 1 specific style, but I think this would be a nice add on. Example, train to 50 att and 70 str. and have it change styles every +2 to +5 levels. Would also help with specific stats for people not wanting to simply train 1 style or have to watch it so they don't go over a certain level.

Hi:) I've been doing my best to keep the gui as minimal as possible, and implementing this would deviate from my plan a bit, however you're the second person that's asked for a system like this and I certainly could be up for implementing it. I'd just hate for the system to fail for one person who doesn't want they attack higher than say 50. I will see if I can find a place for this on the Gui after the Zeah remap smile.png

thanks!

apa

Seems to be a fault with Tuna!

Lobsters work fine though Another slight bug is using Lobster and Attack potion (4) as it keeps depositing the lobs and the attack pots alternatively. Also, can you change it so the bot doesn't log you out if it doesn't see the items it needs in the bank screen, can it not search it?

P.S Where do you learn to script?

Hey! Not sure what's going on with Tuna, but that's on the list of things to look into. Also, the lobsters and attack potions(4) issue seems odd but sounds like it might be that you're having some latency issues? Idk. But there's nothing to single out lobsters and attack potions so that would be strange if the problem were specific. As for the logging out, the script will log out if it cannot find the items in the whole bank, not just what's visible. The bot doesn't need to see the items to know that they're there smile.png

cheers!

apa

could i get a free trial please? thank you

Done!

Banned.feels.png

I'm sorry to hear that sad.png hopefully it was only a 2 day ban!

• Like 1