APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

I bought this script, it didnt show up in my script list.. help please?

Sometimes payments take a little while to be processed, depending on how you payed. If you didn't pay using an e-cheque and you've still not recieved it in the next 24 hours, contact @Maldesto and he (if possible) will manually verify the payment.

Hopefully you'll get hold of the script soon :) please let me know when you do!

~apa

I using my trial atm and i  cant get it to work.

[iNFO][09/09 09:32:28 AM]: Started script : APA Sand Crabs
[iNFO][bot #1][09/09 09:33:17 AM]: APA Sand Crabs - Registered Random Movement event: Camera move
[iNFO][bot #1][09/09 09:33:17 AM]: APA Sand Crabs - Registered Random Movement event: Mouse move
[iNFO][bot #1][09/09 09:33:17 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Traversing to bank - [x=1615, y=3462, z=0] to [x=1719, y=3466, z=0]

It says its trying to go to bank but it's just idling doing nothing

edit - starting it a bit closer to the beach fixed it :D
Edited by poweruser321
  • Like 1

Hello, is there a way to add, Stop training str or attack at "said level" then switch attack styles? would it be to much work to add this into the GUI? 

@@Apaec

It would certainly possible however it would require a bit of shuffling on the gui, but would also clutter it a bit I think. If I ever get around to adding load/save (hopefully soon), I might take a look, however it seems somewhat unnecessary for a feature which would be simple to do by pausing the script - is there a specific reason you would require this feature?

It would certainly possible however it would require a bit of shuffling on the gui, but would also clutter it a bit I think. If I ever get around to adding load/save (hopefully soon), I might take a look, however it seems somewhat unnecessary for a feature which would be simple to do by pausing the script - is there a specific reason you would require this feature?

over night training or purely just grinding out skills while on not home. making a new pure you will have 30-40 attack quested and getting 50 or even 60 only takes hours if i wanted to power it i could stop at 50 attack or 60 then start training str without having to worry about gettign 51 or 61 attack. 

over night training or purely just grinding out skills while on not home. making a new pure you will have 30-40 attack quested and getting 50 or even 60 only takes hours if i wanted to power it i could stop at 50 attack or 60 then start training str without having to worry about gettign 51 or 61 attack. 

Ah, fair enough. I will look into developing a system to manage this, but I can't make any promises for now - it's on the backburner while I prepare to fix the script for the upcoming Zeah re-design :(

• Like 1