APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

UPDATE

Version 3.07

• Fixed issues arising from the mis-spelling of 'Shrimps'
  • Dynamic signatures now support names with spaces
  • Added check to banking which prevents noted items being withdrawn. The script will now switch to 'un-noted' mode before attempting any bank interactions.

Best

Apa

Awesome! That was a really fast response. Thank you! 

and yeah I use the mirror because I guess it's better for lower detection rate? I'm currently botting an account to be a pure so until then. Also, can you let me know if the mirror mode has a lower ban rate? 

4 hours ago, Twixxy said:

Awesome! That was a really fast response. Thank you! 

and yeah I use the mirror because I guess it's better for lower detection rate? I'm currently botting an account to be a pure so until then. Also, can you let me know if the mirror mode has a lower ban rate? 

No problem!

"and yeah I use the mirror because I guess it's better for lower detection rate?" Where did you get this information from!? No matter what bot, script or macro you're using, you're still botting which is against the game rules. The only people who know exactly what jagex can detect are... well... Jagex!

I personally use Stealth because it is reliable and uses far fewer resources than mirror. Mirror can be very buggy at times!

Be sure to give this thread a read if you're still curious 

Best

Apa

1 hour ago, cringeboi said:

Can I get a trial? I would like to test it before I buy it.

Sure thing, done! (:

20 minutes ago, ilovenmz123 said:

Is there any way to separate the XP gained like before? Last time I used this script HP xp/Strength xp for example were separate on the GUI.

There is not currently a way. The reason I changed it to merge exp was because people complained that they were separate! I could maybe add this data to the progress bars, but that may clutter things further.

If you want to know the xp split, you can simply calculate it by dividing the total exp by 4 :

• HP Exp gained = Total Exp gained / 4
  • Combat Exp Gained = Total Exp gained * 3 / 4

All the best! (:

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

There is not currently a way. The reason I changed it to merge exp was because people complained that they were separate! I could maybe add this data to the progress bars, but that may clutter things further.

If you want to know the xp split, you can simply calculate it by dividing the total exp by 4 :

• HP Exp gained = Total Exp gained / 4
  • Combat Exp Gained = Total Exp gained * 3 / 4

All the best! (:

Apa

Please do! Could always add it as an option in the settings for the people who prefer for it not to be combined such as myself.

Appreciate the help though. Thanks!

Edited by ilovenmz123