What's the most profitable in P2P atm?

William

Lmao are you serious? Only idiots bots when Jagex works. Why let your account get banned faster (= less gold goldfarmed) instead of botting "smart"?

You realise they don't ban you by the HOURS you bot, and the times and days, they ban you if they see continuously the same patterns, they basically place it in a graph and see if the patterns of what you do are the same, clicks, mouse movements, etc, there is coordinates from where your BOT clicks, and it repeats the completely same coordinate every time, therefore they judge your ban by seeing patterns not the hours or days you bot in. You'll get caught either way if you keep on stupidly botting. 

You realise they don't ban you by the HOURS you bot, and the times and days, they ban you if they see continuously the same patterns, they basically place it in a graph and see if the patterns of what you do are the same, clicks, mouse movements, etc, there is coordinates from where your BOT clicks, and it repeats the completely same coordinate every time, therefore they judge your ban by seeing patterns not the hours or days you bot in. You'll get caught either way if you keep on stupidly botting.

Yes I know that.

But you're now saying that it's not less chance by getting banned when Jagex mods are not working, wich is it is. And eitherway if you bot smart or stupidly, you will get caught at the end anyways.

PRO BOTTER 2k16 aka s0x

Yes I know that.

But you're now saying that it's not less chance by getting banned when Jagex mods are not working, wich is it is. And eitherway if you bot smart or stupidly, you will get caught at the end anyways.

PRO BOTTER 2k16 aka s0x

It doesn't matter if they're working or not, they have systems which clearly tell them the patterns, you really think they would go through thousands of players one-by-one to check if their botting or not? They clearly run some sort of system to see the patterns.

Edited by s0x

It doesn't matter if they're working or not, they have systems which clearly tell them the patterns, you really think they would go through thousands of players one-by-one to check if their botting or not? They clearly run some sort of system to see the patterns.

Yes ofc it's a system, i'm not dumb.

Although, the ban rate INCREASES when Jagex staff are working. Don't you know that some of the staff has a job to ban bots? Mod Weath does bot busting every week. Doesn't it sound weird when you're saying that it's as much risk to get banned when the jagex banning staff is not working at the office?

If you really think they don't do manual bans at all, well don't even bother to reply to this then.

EDIT: Please tell my why I NEVER had a ban on my account when they're not working.

Why I got ban after 72H (Friday - Sunday wich is non-working days, or it was atleast ever since this week with mods for the weekends )on a Monday and not om the non working days.The day they're working again.

Edited by williamg0d

Theres Much for than just botting outside jagex Work hours. Maybe it is true that the risk of manual Ban is sligthly decreased but their automated Banning system is always online:). As i Said once before its also about luck.

I botted 1-98 outside jagex Work hours and still Got caught on a non flagged ip. Now Im suiciding another account and after 2 weeks no bans i guess Im lucky for now, but i always know that at one point they Will catch me.

Lmao are you serious? Only idiots bots when Jagex works. Why let your account get banned faster (= less gold goldfarmed) instead of botting "smart"?

Assumptions, speculations, theories. Why call someone idiot if you don't have the correct answer. We don't know how flexible Jagex work schedules are and when they go rampage on bots. I always bot during Jagex's hours...

Edited by Zebrafon