Runescape on phones

Sponsor

I can't remember but recently on a poll on old school runescape I could have swarn it asked me if I own a mobile phone and if I do would I play runescape on it?

I answered yes obviously but I generally can't find anything nor the questionaire of this..

So did anyone else see this or did I dream it? Awkward..

It wasn't an official poll or anything I don't think, but I took same thing.

It was an official poll but just not an ingame one about the content more about the general behaviour of the userbase. I don't think a mobile runescape client is priority currently. If they were to develop one it would only be available on Android because of the way the updates have to be managed for IOS can't find the source on reddit anymore but a jmod replied that.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind them bringing banking skills out on phone like you can see your inventory and you click on knife then log and option comes up saying fletch all and then they have a side button to open bank just simple app that did this would make me happy. Training while traveling would be great :)

I can't remember but recently on a poll on old school runescape I could have swarn it asked me if I own a mobile phone and if I do would I play runescape on it?

I answered yes obviously but I generally can't find anything nor the questionaire of this..

So did anyone else see this or did I dream it? Awkward..

Yes it was there. Could be interesting.