So...

Jonny

I've already done that, shown proof of refund, been unbanned offsite. I was meant to show i can be trusted again but I don't know how now.

I would assume you have to try and gain feedback without having a thread. I don't see anything wrong with working for dbuffed and getting feedback for services you are doing. This does make it harder for anyone on TWC but I mean. We kind of asked for it I suppose.

Edited by Gellie

I would assume you have to try and gain feedback without having a thread. I don't see anything wrong with working for dbuffed and getting feedback for services you are doing. This does make it harder for anyone on TWC but I mean. We kind of asked for it I suppose.

Oh yeah no disputes about that, we are TWC for a reason. I guess we take what we are given.

Both of you are only replying to the secondary point I made, fact remains there's no reason to go public about something that should be discussed with staff privately.

Did you not read my thread? I was looking for personal opinions and instant answers. I said this wasn't an appeal so why would I make one.