A new forum rank

Anne

I like the idea. It is rare to find people who do not bot and like the community, but sure.

i dont bot but i like the community

I just said it was rare, not impossible. Besides, you are mostly here for the market.

I like the idea. It is rare to find people who do not bot and like the community, but sure.

i dont bot but i like the community

I also quit RuneScape for around 3 months and I was still apart off the community.

You did bot at one point. That is a different story from not botting at all.

hmm, a pretty good idea accualy, im staring to like it here and i probably would buy it if it looks nice smile.png

it's mainly cosmetic, just something to have for fun. not everything needs a use. it's pretty much a cheap sponsor with less benefits, i really dont see a reason not to do it.

raf je wilt gewoon niet terug naar de tekentafel om nóg een nieuwe kleur te bedenken wink.png

Edited by solution

selectable glow's (a selection of colors to choose from that you can have you username glow as..) and a pip ofc...possibly a section on the forums...? since if you buy this you might as well have a section as vip and sponsor has one..

this would make people fake sponsor colours to make it look like they are "trusted" (idk where the sponsor = trusted idea came from, and i know its bs but theres people that take sponsor as a sign of legitimacy)

selectable glow's (a selection of colors to choose from that you can have you username glow as..) and a pip ofc...possibly a section on the forums...? since if you buy this you might as well have a section as vip and sponsor has one..

this would make people fake sponsor colours to make it look like they are "trusted" (idk where the sponsor = trusted idea came from, and i know its bs but theres people that take sponsor as a sign of legitimacy)

i guess i should have gone into more detail then. i should have said that the colors that you can choose from be one's that aren't already used for current ranks. therefore no more problem of the "fake sponsor's"..i'm sure that there's a tool you can use as vb has one do they not?