FrostCaves

FrostBug

13 hours ago, chachacha said:

woke up today with no scales, it had been trying to attach the first wave for 6 hours.

It kept failing due to not attacking monsters a third of the way through & spam clicking brews

Was your camera at default zoom? This is pretty important for interactions; and jabbex changed it around a bit when they updated the max/min zooms I'm pretty sure. May try to make a configuration solver for it

Be sure that you:
- Are not using mirror mode
- Are not using resizable mode
- Are using default zoom-level

Bought this script yesterday, just tried to run it this morning but it dosnt do anything else other than check config: ok. then just stands there at GE?

-Running in Injection.

-using fixed mode.

-havnt touched zoom.

Am i missing something here? some quests needed to be done for this? or does it need to be started at a certain place?

skype/teamviewer assistance might be needed here.

Edited by iluvnina

32 minutes ago, iluvnina said:

Be sure that you:
- Are not using mirror mode
- Are not using resizable mode
- Are using default zoom-level

Bought this script yesterday, just tried to run it this morning but it dosnt do anything else other than check config: ok. then just stands there at GE?

-Running in Injection.

-using fixed mode.

-havnt touched zoom.

Am i missing something here? some quests needed to be done for this? or does it need to be started at a certain place?

skype/teamviewer assistance might be needed here.

Script should be started at the tzhaar bank, or inside of the fight caves (if configurations have been manually checked)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, iluvnina said:

what settings do you use?

Ive used the auto start, i dont do any settings.

Any1 can recommend me some settings to make runs quicker?

i dont use the auto start, i just set it up for my account 9 brews 2 range pots rest restores. As far as making runs quicker, blowpipe + dragon darts will yield the fastest results imo

[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:11 PM]: Loaded 1 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:12 PM]: WARNING: Use of breaks is not safe in this script
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:12 PM]: WARNING: Please ensure that breaks are disabled in the client settings
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:13 PM]: INFO: Loaded weapon: BLOWPIPE
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:15 PM]: INFO: Setting start wave to: 63
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:50 PM]: Terminating script FrostCaves...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:50 PM]: Script FrostCaves has exited!

Got to the jad it just stood there and did nothing and die... so then i manually got to the jad and turned it on and it does nothing

EDIT: Tried it again failed at wave 30. Stood there unresponsive until death. Setting are all correct. fixed mode default zoom mode  

Edited by nick1106

• Token locked this topic