Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Just submitted a lot of updates recently, more to come!

For port sarim, try not to have anything in your bank-withdraw list for deposit boxes (it's not possible to withdraw items from a deposit box) so you must remove that mithril scimitar from the fighter setup window and it will work :D I am adding a new update so that the bot can go to bank to equip gear and then use deposit box for depositing loot.

@twoundead yes sir it's supported, I gave you a trial gl :) 

@Baked I will check this out ty for reporting! :D

@ammanizzo I understand, but I don't think they will re-aggro after you kill them all manually, can you confirm please 🙏 Unless the bot moves to a different region?

@dontmethup thanks for logs I will take a look, did you modify my save profile or simply ran it? If so, which profile did you select because I have provided 2 vyre examples :D

@bobdough it does support herb sack but I haven't used this feature in months, I will get another herb sack and confirm for you.

@Taylano Yes I will add poh pool restoration in the new version

Thanks guys, added all trials enjoy! :D

On 9/26/2023 at 12:37 PM, Czar said:

Just submitted a lot of updates recently, more to come!

For port sarim, try not to have anything in your bank-withdraw list for deposit boxes (it's not possible to withdraw items from a deposit box) so you must remove that mithril scimitar from the fighter setup window and it will work :D I am adding a new update so that the bot can go to bank to equip gear and then use deposit box for depositing loot.

@twoundead yes sir it's supported, I gave you a trial gl :) 

@Baked I will check this out ty for reporting! :D

@ammanizzo I understand, but I don't think they will re-aggro after you kill them all manually, can you confirm please 🙏 Unless the bot moves to a different region?

@dontmethup thanks for logs I will take a look, did you modify my save profile or simply ran it? If so, which profile did you select because I have provided 2 vyre examples :D

@bobdough it does support herb sack but I haven't used this feature in months, I will get another herb sack and confirm for you.

@Taylano Yes I will add poh pool restoration in the new version

Thanks guys, added all trials enjoy! :D

i mean the script attack first 5 different npcs. When they are all dead it would loot them if needed. and then again attacking 5 different npc's and so on. 

• Like 1

Just released a new update for npc finder so sorry yesterday I messed something up with some f2p npcs, it will work a lot better in the new version (v332.5) <3 

@ammanizzo I will try, I can't make any promises because this is very complicated :D

Edited by Czar

When trying brutal blacks it just withdraws and deposits food set continuously   
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:21 AM]: Bank is open, let's begin the process...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:21 AM]: Let's withdraw some food!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:21 AM]: Item id is available: 385
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:23 AM]: Bank is open, let's begin the process...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:23 AM]: Bank needs resetting!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:23 AM]: depositing all for reset...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:25 AM]: Bank is open, let's begin the process...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:25 AM]: Let's withdraw some food!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/03 04:21:25 AM]: Item id is available: 385

No problem, lmk if you'd like anything added/changed I will always be releasing updates <3 Glad you got it working :D

EDIT:

New Update (v332.7)

- Added new teleport: Kharedst's Memoirs
- Added new preparation option: Select quickprayers
-- You can now tell the bot to configure custom prayers for your accounts
- Patched saving/loading for all preparation options in misc

Preview:

ZrZinN3.png

tAgozkW.png

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, a lot more updates coming, I have been going through my to-do list from bottom -> top and will listen to every single request/feature posted in this thread <3

Edited by Czar