Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey, I bought your script but I'm having trouble setting up rock crabs. I'm using the rock crab preinstalled task but when I load in from a bot manager it never works for me. It just sits idle the whole time. Maybe I configured it wrong? I want it to take no breaks and AFK in 1 specific tile. Here is what I have it set up as: 

playstyle_activity=1!ss_break_idle_out=1!ss_hop_no_combat_mins=3!playstyle_aggression=1!worldhop_amount=4!ss_crash_tile_hop=1!worldhop_tile=1!ss_no_food=1!worldhop_mode=1!rock_fight_tile_x=2704!rock_fight_tile_y=3726!guideline_tile_y=3719!guideline_tile_x=2707!

When I start the bot, either on the designated tile or off it, it just idles and never works. 

Also, when I have it set to move around and I run it from the bot manager it works, but it doesn't reset after 10 minutes when the crabs no longer auto attack you. This is the setting I'm using for that one:

playstyle_activity=3!ss_break_idle_out=1!ss_hop_no_combat_mins=3!playstyle_aggression=2!worldhop_tile=1!ss_no_food=1!rock_fight_tile_x=2707!rock_fight_tile_y=3719!guideline_tile_y=3719!guideline_tile_x=2707!

I think I'm setting it up wrong, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

Hey there welcome, I will help you get it running exactly how you want it to. I'm going to test those parameters and see what I can find and report back to you :D

EDIT:

I got it to work, you must turn off [Break idle out] option because that relies on breaks and it appears you're not using breaks. For parameters you must either make a new profile or simply edit this from

ss_break_idle_out=1 

to

ss_break_idle_out=0

and it will work :D gl my friend if you need any more advice/help/strategies lmk <3 Also if you want any new features or changes added to the bot lmk I'm open to any ideas ^^ 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2022 at 7:20 PM, Czar said:

Sure done added both enjoy :D

Thank you for both miner and fighter script, both works flawless without any problems and are very easy to understand, I would 100% recommend to anyone that is going to buy.

I will be in need of a combat script soon so this might be my #1 choice as for now <3

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey there welcome, I will help you get it running exactly how you want it to. I'm going to test those parameters and see what I can find and report back to you :D

EDIT:

I got it to work, you must turn off [Break idle out] option because that relies on breaks and it appears you're not using breaks. For parameters you must either make a new profile or simply edit this from

ss_break_idle_out=1 

to

ss_break_idle_out=0

and it will work :D gl my friend if you need any more advice/help/strategies lmk <3 Also if you want any new features or changes added to the bot lmk I'm open to any ideas ^^ 

Thank you for the fast and instructive reply. I will try it out later today and let you know my results!

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT:

ss_break_idle_out=1 

to

ss_break_idle_out=0

Just to give you an update, when I run this code from my bot manager application it works perfectly. 

playstyle_activity=3!ss_hop_no_combat_mins=3!playstyle_aggression=3!worldhop_tile=1!ss_no_food=1!rock_fight_tile_x=2707!rock_fight_tile_y=3719!ss_idle_out_break_mins_a=20!ss_idle_out_break_mins_b=40!guideline_tile_y=3719!guideline_tile_x=2707!

However, and it's not a big deal to me because I can just use the code above and it does everything I need, but when I run this code below, it still doesn't work for me. It continually runs back and forth from the spot I logged in at, to the designated spot where it is supposed to AFK train: 

playstyle_activity=1!ss_break_idle_out=0!ss_hop_no_combat_mins=3!playstyle_aggression=1!worldhop_amount=4!ss_crash_tile_hop=1!worldhop_tile=1!ss_no_food=1!worldhop_mode=1!rock_fight_tile_x=2704!rock_fight_tile_y=3726!guideline_tile_y=3719!guideline_tile_x=2707!

Now Idk but I think the problem could be that I need to be standing in the AFK spot before I start up the script. But I'm running multiple tasks before and once those tasks are finished the bot auto walks over near the AFK spot, logs out, and then logs into ur script. What do you think the problem could be? 

• Like 1

Hey Czar

Was wondering if you could add the corsair cove bank?

[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:26:58 PM]: Walking to nearest bank: Falador west...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:26:58 PM]: Webwalker emergency! Attempting to load locally...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:26:58 PM]: walk_suh no path found between [x=2570, y=2860, z=0] and [x=2948, y=3368, z=0] .. 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:26:58 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until we move 1"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:26:59 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2570, y=2860, z=0] and target: [x=2948, y=3368, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:26:59 PM]: walk_suh no path found between [x=2570, y=2860, z=0] and [x=2948, y=3368, z=0] .. 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:27:00 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2570, y=2860, z=0] and target: [x=2948, y=3368, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:27:00 PM]: walk_suh no path found between [x=2570, y=2860, z=0] and [x=2948, y=3368, z=0] .. 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:27:01 PM]: Using route false to position [x=2948, y=3368, z=0] (633) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][12/21 05:27:01 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2570, y=2860, z=0] and target: [x=2948, y=3368, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

Cheers!

• Like 1

@justselling1acc I will send you some setup options ASAP, will edit this post with the new params for AFKing :D

@thirdcod  Yes sure I will add corsair cove bank. It seems those logs are pointing to falador west bank, did you select [Nearest] or did you select [Corsair bank] in banking setup? I will see if I can get it to work better by setting preferred bank to Corsair in the setup menu

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Czar said:

@thirdcod  Yes sure I will add corsair cove bank. It seems those logs are pointing to falador west bank, did you select [Nearest] or did you select [Corsair bank] in banking setup? I will see if I can get it to work better by setting preferred bank to Corsair in the setup menu

I couldn't see corsair bank in the setup menu, so I selected [nearest] bank.

I'm also fighting within the dungeon roughly 2523, 2860 coordinates so I'm not sure if this needs to be added as it wasn't able to find its way back to combat when I manually went to the bank.

Cheers

After RS added a way for pures to re-enter ape atoll, I'm going to add more support for the beta mm1 plugin join my discord I'll be posting updates and more information in there 🙏 

@thirdcod

I just added it now, lemme know how it goes, should be here:

MhgxfJc.png

BUT, you do raise a good point. For some reason while inside a dungeon the [nearest] bank changes, i'll add an update so it finds the nearest from the entrance instead. But for now the best way is to manually set the bank to corsair as above ^ :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

@thirdcod

I just added it now, lemme know how it goes, should be here:

MhgxfJc.png

BUT, you do raise a good point. For some reason while inside a dungeon the [nearest] bank changes, i'll add an update so it finds the nearest from the entrance instead. But for now the best way is to manually set the bank to corsair as above ^ :D

Cheers for implementing it so quickly. It's working great!

I noticed on the [Task & Schedule] tab under [Settings] there's an option to delay attacks which I love!

I was wondering if you might be able to add a custom range, so the user could set the delay ie (1000ms - 3000ms) ?

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO