Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar,

Found something that I think is worth looking at.

I am looting bones and burying them (tried both at variable numbers + full inv), but I also have the "move mouse outside screen" setting active.

Together, it burys a bone, flys around the screen then off screen, comes back clicks a bone, flys off again for a while, comes back burys one bone.

It's pretty erratic, and unrealistic IMHO.  I think when it starts burying bones, it should finish all bones to look realistic.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Czar said:

Thanks guys for the replies I've been adding some updates to the script silently, more to come <3 

@Durden I think I locked that interface solver behind an option [Allow wilderness monsters], not 100% sure, I remember because it uses a lot of performance/memory checking interface every few seconds, you remember if you selected that option btw? Either way dw too much about it I'll make some changes.

Yesterday's update was a maintenance fix for a few misc stuff including looting code, was causing issues for some now it's resolved.

Also fixed for v312.0 @mariokiller64 thank you my friend, the logs helped a lot.

Rune dragons are supported yes, if you want I can share my setup for them publicly, just tell me which teleport you wanna use.

yeah idk if i put the "allow wilderness monsters" when i told you about that.. probably not.. i only ticked this option afterwards. Oh, and before the ban wave, i was doing chaos druids and getting pked a lot, so i put the "wildy teleport if attacked" option (i dont remember how its was written), so i turned this on and bought a varrock teleport and let it there. Then, i died again with the tp and Wildy teleport option. Why didnt it teleport? it can only use necklaces? Thxx :D 

• Like 1

can you have it slow down when equipping please *add a lil random delay*? I run in mirror mode and sometimes when I start a script, it glitches out at bank withdrawal/equipment phase. It will withdraw the equipment you need, we will call it Equipment A, then it will attempt to equip equipment A, but if you already have equipment, We will call it equipment B, it will keep switching out equipment B and A over and over again because of how fast it is going. It usually happens at the last item, but I've seen it happen to other slots. So I equip Ring A, Ring B replaces Ring A in the inventory, but the script doesn't see that happen yet, so it will equip Ring B thinking it's Ring A after already equipping Ring A. Then it will deposit Ring A, and then withdraw it again, and sometimes it will repeat the equipping bug, and sometimes it will actually equip it and go fight mobs.

Edited by mariokiller64
  • Like 1

Some good feedback given, appreciate it thanks guys I’ll post some improvements tonight. I have noticed the equipment thing where it equips quickly, also saw it on my runecrafter too, I’ll add a longer delay for each one.

For burying bones I kept changing it in a loop for whoever asks, I’ll add some more options so everyone is happy :D I think I made it bury only once if inventory is full and eat for space is enabled, not sure but I’ll do some debugging ASAP. As for mouse offscreen I’ll take care of that for you in tonight’s update.

For anti pk it should use the banking teleport (if selected), but either way if it didn’t do that already then dw about it. I have had the opportunity to advance my anti pk system for my runecrafting bot (glory abyss) and quick hop system from my prayer bot, so I’ll be mixing and matching the code and applying it to this fighter bot and we will see epic improvements, including for lava dragons, elder druids and many more :doge:

Again thx guys for all the responses stay tuned for next update for v313.0.

Also quick heads up yesterday’s update is now live, including a fix for the staff/weapon thing mentioned by mariokiller64, I hope you had a chance to try it out :doge: Also has a few other changes I’ll be setting up a bot that automatically posts changelog for every version update to post here and on my discord so everyone knows what has changed <3 

On 11/13/2022 at 11:14 AM, jorenf123 said:

How can i buy the script? I Dont see the buy button like with your other scripts! Im a big fan of your work and got 99 Firemaking in 1 run almost

I just activated a 24 hr demo for you, gl my friend <3 Also I really appreciate the support, I'm so happy to hear you got 99 fming, hopefully maxed melee is next :doge: 

3 hours ago, jbarrett58 said:

Is it possible add green dragons as an npc outside of the wilderness plugin? The two in the myth's guild are easy to farm. 

Love the script. Thank you

Sure thing, I will add them for you. Myths guild green dragons coming up <3 Also appreciate the support, it means a lot!

On 11/15/2022 at 8:24 AM, Czar said:

I just activated a 24 hr demo for you, gl my friend <3 Also I really appreciate the support, I'm so happy to hear you got 99 fming, hopefully maxed melee is next :doge: 

Sure thing, I will add them for you. Myths guild green dragons coming up <3 Also appreciate the support, it means a lot!

Hee Man i just missed it out sadly enough :( Would it be possible to get another one? So i can buy the script after testing in the weekend

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 5:02 AM, dyb said:

Using Walk Mode 3 at slayer tower and when on 2nd floor it goes to bank by trying the agility rope that requires 61 agility.. And keeps spam clicking it

Tried it on Walk Mode 1 first and it just wouldn't bank, in the log it kept saying "TELL CZAR IF YOU SEE THIS" .. now can't find my logs 😞

Thank you I'll take a look at that, I'll test on an account that doesn't have 61 agility and add a new update.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:50 AM, HImtome1 said:

Hey everyone,

I'm sure that an answer to my question exists in the thread, but I couldn't find it. So sorry in advance, Is it possible to loot gravestones upon death? I couldn't see an option!

Thanks!😀

Hey there, I do remember coding this feature but I haven't tested it extensively, I'll find a good place that involves dying + respawning + fighting again frequently for testing, if anyone has any ideas lmk I'm thinking white knights at falador or something :doge: 

I have gone ahead and added a 24 hr trial for you so you can see if the bot supports exactly what you're looking for, gl 🙏 

On 11/18/2022 at 9:12 AM, jorenf123 said:

Hee Man i just missed it out sadly enough :( Would it be possible to get another one? So i can buy the script after testing in the weekend

Added trial again, gl 🙏 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO