Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Amazing script Czar. Just have one question/request.

Edit - More important. I also noticed when using Pool in PoH, it will not turn off the quickprayers, and continues trying to use the pool as it drains.

Would there be a way to add an option for "Travel to fight area" to use 'Digsite Pendant in PoH'

Currently I can only use the pendant in my inventory.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by strongey12
Addition
  • Like 1

@shadesrush ty I think I know what happened. Script maybe thought the bloodveld was the superior, because I set it to retaliate, maybe it was aggro, idk yet but I will take a look.

@dotherobotty for the logs it helps 🙏 I will turn off that mode, seems to be causing issues o_O

@strongey12 Good idea, I will add it to the list, must be a new update or something idk how I haven't added this yet :doge: Also i'll make it turn off prayers in poh ty 👍

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

11 hours ago, Czar said:

@shadesrush ty I think I know what happened. Script maybe thought the bloodveld was the superior, because I set it to retaliate, maybe it was aggro, idk yet but I will take a look.

@dotherobotty for the logs it helps 🙏 I will turn off that mode, seems to be causing issues o_O

@strongey12 Good idea, I will add it to the list, must be a new update or something idk how I haven't added this yet :doge: Also i'll make it turn off prayers in poh ty 👍

My guy <3

Really looking forward to this. Your scripts are flawless. If I may suggest one other thing I noticed, if using the 'Teleport spell' option for banking, is there any way to include Grand Exchange or Seers' Village versions of the Varrock and Camelot teleports <3 

Sidenote- Not to knock anyone, but I recently purchased a combat script from someone else for a specific task, and besides using PoH properly (which I'm sure you fixed), your script is far superior for everything. Great work again.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

When can we expect next update? :D

Update- It seems when using the 'house tab + jewelry box' option, it sometimes doesn't tab and will just die. Wondering if maybe an option to use the Home Teleport Spell instead as I haven't had any issues with the spells at all.

Thanks again Czar!

Edited by strongey12
  • Like 1

Based ty for the feedback <3 I'm noting down and updating as I go along. One of the updates went live :doge:  I think the quickprayer one & the crabs break one which is good news, more to come ^^  :D I did a couple other misc updates from discord including adding a couple slayer maps like meiyerditch labs (bloodvelds etc), and still testing superiors :feels: takes forever to get a spawn xD

Next ones on list will be poh and digsite, got both ready on hand, and yes those spells will also be added to the list, good idea again I can't believe I haven't added those yet 🤦‍♂️

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Based ty for the feedback <3 I'm noting down and updating as I go along. One of the updates went live :doge:  I think the quickprayer one & the crabs break one which is good news, more to come ^^  :D I did a couple other misc updates from discord including adding a couple slayer maps like meiyerditch labs (bloodvelds etc), and still testing superiors :feels: takes forever to get a spawn xD

Next ones on list will be poh and digsite, got both ready on hand, and yes those spells will also be added to the list, good idea again I can't believe I haven't added those yet 🤦‍♂️

Legend! Not a problem. Great news :D

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have quick logout 100% coded, just need to submit the update I didn't wanna submit without doing full extended test runs (10hr+ without dying). Luckily was able to copy the code from my prayer's anti-pk system and it works really really well.

Got a huge list of updates underway for this script, apologies for delay had to map some areas, add some functionality for some npcs, some extra stuff like tele out after task etc. Big list coming soon. Lava drags are 100% on the list too, I've set aside a couple test accs solely for lavas, I'm serious about it :doge:

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO