Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Can you make so the script doesnt put quick prayer on when banking. Im trying with the prayer flick. i started script at the bank and it turned the prayer on at the bank and then it went to the monster area that  i was slaying prayer on xD

nvm my bad it only happened when i started the script at the bank. :) now works like an dream

Edited by ammanizzo
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 4:47 PM, ammanizzo said:

new problem. :) i was doing aberrant spectre task in gnome stronghold . i set it to kill aberrant spectres. now after banking it tries to attack bloodvelts.. idk why. 

8 minutes ago, ammanizzo said:

Could you add option so the script wont pickup certain items. :o like if i dont wanna pick up ensouled head. the script would not pick those up ect.. :o like adding items that script picks. :o but list for those that it wont pick up no matter what. :o

On 12/11/2021 at 7:20 AM, ammanizzo said:

Can you make so the script doesnt put quick prayer on when banking. Im trying with the prayer flick. i started script at the bank and it turned the prayer on at the bank and then it went to the monster area that  i was slaying prayer on xD

nvm my bad it only happened when i started the script at the bank. :) now works like an dream

I'll take a look at aberrant, I recently improved gargoyles and spectres are next. Can I ask if you had a fightbounds set up or was it just set to auto-retaliate? I will get to the bottom of this. And for prayer yes I will have to add a new tab to set prayer options, because I believe the prayer options varies, for example when I was killing a certain npc I had to enable prayer for vyres because the surrounding area is aggro and I would just lose hp, so I would basically turn prayer on from bank and teleport. In the next version I will add an option to choose when to enable prayer, either when reaching the npcs, when almost reaching the npcs, or immediately after banking ^^ :D And for looting items, I don't understand this part, usually it's supposed to not loot anything unless you add it to the list, unless it accidentally looted an item? In that case I will add a function to drop excess items.

On 12/11/2021 at 4:57 AM, EnzoHC said:

Misclicks going up the ladder in Lumbridge when banking. Please update :) 

It is part of the antiban and the mouse system, but if you want more accurate staircase/ladder climbing then it's best to select [Web-setting 2] on the setup menu, this is the most accurate setting but no anti ban is in place.

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I'll take a look at aberrant, I recently improved gargoyles and spectres are next. Can I ask if you had a fightbounds set up or was it just set to auto-retaliate? I will get to the bottom of this. And for prayer yes I will have to add a new tab to set prayer options, because I believe the prayer options varies, for example when I was killing a certain npc I had to enable prayer for vyres because the surrounding area is aggro and I would just lose hp, so I would basically turn prayer on from bank and teleport. In the next version I will add an option to choose when to enable prayer, either when reaching the npcs, when almost reaching the npcs, or immediately after banking ^^ :D And for looting items, I don't understand this part, usually it's supposed to not loot anything unless you add it to the list, unless it accidentally looted an item? In that case I will add a function to drop excess items.

It is part of the antiban and the mouse system, but if you want more accurate staircase/ladder climbing then it's best to select [Web-setting 2] on the setup menu, this is the most accurate setting but no anti ban is in place.

i had no fight bounds set up.. maybe thats the reason :o ill set them up now on. i totally forgot about the fight bounds.. so its not a problem i think.  also was auto retaliate on.  also about the loot thing.. it looted ensouled heads for me when i set loot value to 1500gp and the ensouled head was like 900gp only.. thats why i asked if could add an list that it wont loot no matter what. :) since it looted the ensouled heads anyway

Edited by ammanizzo
  • Like 1

for some reason script started earting food like grazy .. i only choosed option to eat only when inv is full.. well inventory wasnt full and it started eating food like grazy from inventory, i was using prayer flick + cannon. :o here is the log 

[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]:  [Prepare loot (full inventory)]  .. just clicked eat too, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: Removing event (Prepare loot (full inventory)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: exec event (Drop Junk Items (full inventory))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: Removing event (Drop Junk Items (full inventory)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: exec event (Prayer flick (combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:30 ap.]: Added event (Prayer flick (combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:30 ap.]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: From official cannon tile! Yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "5"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ab_xp_drop_count" changed to "758"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: exec event (Prayer flick (combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: Added event (Prayer flick (combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ab_xp_drop_count" changed to "759"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ab_xp_drop_count" changed to "760"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: exec event (Prayer flick (combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: Added event (Prayer flick (combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, cptnox1993 said:

just bought your perfect fighter and it is perfect!!!, just botted 4 and a half hour now! and went from level 41 too 50. had to buy it even if it wasen´t for sale

thanks Czar..

btw are you from Czech? :D

You are a legend sir thank you for the support <3 Keep it up :) Please remember to use breaks for best results 😉 And somewhere near Czech, yeah :doge: 

On 12/14/2021 at 9:59 AM, ammanizzo said:

for some reason script started earting food like grazy .. i only choosed option to eat only when inv is full.. well inventory wasnt full and it started eating food like grazy from inventory, i was using prayer flick + cannon. :o here is the log 

[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]:  [Prepare loot (full inventory)]  .. just clicked eat too, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: Removing event (Prepare loot (full inventory)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: exec event (Drop Junk Items (full inventory))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: Removing event (Drop Junk Items (full inventory)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:29 ap.]: exec event (Prayer flick (combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:30 ap.]: Added event (Prayer flick (combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:30 ap.]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ab_xp_drop_count" changed to "758"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: exec event (Prayer flick (combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: Added event (Prayer flick (combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ab_xp_drop_count" changed to "759"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:31 ap.]: "ab_xp_drop_count" changed to "760"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: exec event (Prayer flick (combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: Added event (Prayer flick (combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/14 11:57:32 ap.]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

Good find! I think it's related to either of these items: [Vial, Pie dish, Jug]. I will post a bug fix for this immediately so it will work better.

Also I just noticed that my ensouled head price code is a bit outdated, I'll update those to the latest GE prices. Maybe it won't keep looting ensouled heads anymore (that are below loot value like above). Gunna post a couple updates first then continue working on golems and other features.

Edited by Czar

What's wrong with the script today? It's so slow and stuttering my grandma can play more efficient, and it's only this script with the problem, restarting PC still the same. Its happened in the past before. Was there an update that caused this?

Edit: Btw this script is fantastic, uber awesome, perfect for slayer. Even though there's a ton of options to go through, the save and load configuration makes it easy. Only thing I'd say needs improvement is clarification on the potion boost section. Is the number from boosted stats coming down or X levels above base stats?

Edited by troro1
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO