Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Tip: Do not bot at lumby chickens.

I used this to bot on 10 different accounts yesterday. Only one of them botted at lumby chickens (on a members world, mirror mode). Only that account got banned (24 hour bot busting). My guess is that, since it's a botting hotpspot, it gets monitored carefully.

Great script. Currently trying out the rune drags on a main alt.

• Like 1

Sand crabs (running into city) which location you at? I'll make the running/de-aggro path shorter so it doesn't walk too far, if it's walking without needing to then maybe the wait timer is too low in which I'll make some tweaks for it asap.

Stronghold plugin - should be working now if it doesn't lemme know I'll take another look
at it. Just launched as of a couple mins ago and it's opening. If you need help with starting it then lemme know, the bot will not start unless you tell it which bank/food to use, or if no banking at all (recommended for higher lvls only)

Antifire update should already be live, lemme know if you encounter any issues I'll give it another look. It should work with both filtered and unfiltered chatboxes.

As for choosing targets, the best way is to define a fight box around the npc you'll be fighting primarily, however we're almost done coding a way to choose an npc manually (like my thiever) but there is no way to save that npc to profile which is why it took so long to implement. I'll have to add a warning to it.

Lumby chickens, same applies for cows. Try to bot in lesser populated areas for better success. There's actually good money in both cowhides and bones too (both 100gp+ each), but the location matters the most. If you can avoid multi account botting (without proxies) or use good proxies when doing multi account botting then you're in the right path

As for trials - done enjoy <3

New release will be posted shortly with some nice improvements/additions :)

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

19 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Tip: Do not bot at lumby chickens.

I used this to bot on 10 different accounts yesterday. Only one of them botted at lumby chickens (on a members world, mirror mode). Only that account got banned (24 hour bot busting). My guess is that, since it's a botting hotpspot, it gets monitored carefully.

Great script. Currently trying out the rune drags on a main alt.

I got 1-15 in all combat stats there on my IM before I went on to something else.

I'm enjoying this fighter alot! There is so much customization. Will definitely be adding to my collection. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MasterBlunt said:

I got 1-15 in all combat stats there on my IM before I went on to something else.

I'm enjoying this fighter alot! There is so much customization. Will definitely be adding to my collection. 

That's good.

I was just aiming for 20 range there before I moved to magic training, but got a 2 day bot busting ban, so I know it wasn't a manual review ban. 

The rune drags run has been running perfectly, though. Quite a lot of profit.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO