Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Please bot responsibly - the fighting area, and duration of botting plays a huge role among other factors - try and strategise your botting as much as you can to prevent bans, also check out this guide:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Hill giants - will check this out ASAP. Were you in front of the door (to enter the dungeon) or leaving the door? Please confirm! In any case I will test both situations and add an update.

Demonic gorillas - next thing on the list, I can't wait to release this, should be epic in terms of zenytes/profit gains.

Also, currently working on a lot of new features, as well as tweaks/edits to the current features, more info in my next post! Thanks for all your posts/feedback and support!

Trials - activated enjoy! Got some nice updates coming so I'll activate double trial time so you guys can compare both versions!

EDIT:

Forgot to mention, just posted a few general fixes/improvements over the last 3 mini versions, please let me know if you guys run into any other issues or want anything changed/tweaked in the next version!

Edited by Czar

For the hill giants it had no problem leaving the dungeon and banking, the issue was getting back into the dungeon it got stuck somewhere around the door not directly in front but still in the area.  It did not attempt to click the door.  Could be a problem with webwalking if you use that and maybe not a problem with your script but with the osbot api.

Since you're doubling the trials lemme know if you wanna throw me another 24hrs since mine just ended 😉 

I'll probably end up buying once I get into the swing of things

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

Wanted to report something I think needs a small fix perhaps.  Every time I'm tele-grabbing loot, it goes increddddddibly fast (the fastest the script ever goes).  It clicks tele-grab, right clicks on loot quickly, and with precision that no human could make - it clicks to the right loot out of like 20 options.

I think this definitely looks bot like, so just wanted to make note and mention of it.

Wishing you the best - thanks for keeping up with things throughout these uncertain times <3

UPDATE:

Wanted to mention every time it tele-grabs a Ranarr seed, it turns off..On the occcccasion it keeps going but have gotten a bunch and had it turn off every time.

I can send you the config if you'd like :)

Edited by dyb
update..
  • Like 1

Just fixed an issue with rune/adamant dragons going to the wrong barrier, fixed. Same applies to hill giants object handling, and tele-grabbing too.

Update will be posted within a few hours, just doing a few final test runs before posting the update! Thanks for the feedback guys!

Latest bot version will be v266.0, it will show on the overlay if the update is live.

As for trials, will activate double trial time enjoy, so you can compare both versions/updates :)

Edited by Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Just fixed an issue with rune/adamant dragons going to the wrong barrier, fixed. Same applies to hill giants object handling, and tele-grabbing too.

Update will be posted within a few hours, just doing a few final test runs before posting the update! Thanks for the feedback guys!

Latest bot version will be v266.0, it will show on the overlay if the update is live.

As for trials, will activate double trial time enjoy, so you can compare both versions/updates :)

when using Guthans mode the bot is clicking on the armour too many times or its trying to put it on too fast and it ends up equipping it and taking it off again and than re-equipping it, the timing is just a tiny bit too fast.

* Doing it on both Stealth and Mirror

Also when using mirror mode any suggestion for reaction timing?

Edited by MrLights
  • Like 1

Can you adjust the script to stop clicking the minimap when in afk mode? Ill have myself and the cannon in the perfect position for max hits and xp at suqahs or kalphites and the script insists on clicking on the minimap to run away and clicking on the cannon to run back and fill it after it gets like 20 tiles away.

• Like 1

Im at suqahs and it will run 20 tiles south towards the bank and stand there until the cannon is ready to be refilled. i cant figure out why its doing this but its happening over and over again. I will stop the script to put my character in the right spot and when i start it, it runs south immediately. its getting pretty annoying. I have to babysit it hardcore

like every 30 seconds lol

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO