Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

10 minutes ago, lkihazzard said:

Hey Czar, 

Can't seem to get SGS spec working. (only able to afford it cos of this script lol)

Pray Enabled, Using Whip + Drag Defender.  Please could you advise which boxes need to be ticked and which fields filled in? 

Tytyty

Latest update seems to have messed with spec.. usually you'll need to tick spec on main screen, then add main weapon and spec weapon in the misc. tab.. then i add all my armour pieces in the armour tab, not sure if that matters though - thats been working for me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Akazukin said:

Thank you so much, that did the trick!

Glad to hear, please let me know if you experience any other issues so I can add it to the v264.2 update, I have the code editor open as we speak ^^ :D

1 hour ago, Boney Guy 8 said:

Hi Czar,

Ammonite Crabs Plugin appears to be broken. When settings for Activity Level and Agression Level are set to 1 the bot doesnt properly reset agro. I have it set on the north location and when I lose agro the bot just walks back and forth 1 tile east to west, looping.

Will check this out, can you 100% confirm that you started the script on the afk tile you selected? It may be trying to walk to your afk tile. Please post a screenshot with your settings, I just tested ammonite ~2 hours ago at the same spot (north max) but I did the default options. In any case I will do another test run with afk my tile (afk setting - 1) and see if I notice anything. If you have any screenshots of the bot in action, or any console logs please copy/paste them (console: top right -> settings -> toggle logger).

I will test & post an update for ammonites ASAP. If you do have any more details let me know.

1 hour ago, DeadVeng said:

@Czar Is there anyway you could update the rockcrabs portion to include the cannon capabilities? It wasn't working for me for some reason whether i had the cannon tab setup or not.

Currently cannon and rock crabs aren't supported just yet :( Only cannons for normal non-crab npcs :( 

Edited by Czar

26 minutes ago, Akazukin said:

In case you didn't see my edit...

It doesn't seem to save the fight zone I set when I reload a saved profile though, so I have to add the fight zone every time it seems. (Script seems to crash/freeze my game after a while of running very frequently). 

Also, is there a way for it to cross the wilderness trench for when it's going to/from the bank. 

Have you selected saving fight bounds under the tab Misc 2?

I must say, I think I've experienced times as well it didn't save 'm, even when having that option selected. This could have been because I used a profile and edited it afterwards, or that whenever this happend, I had to force close my Osbot (probably froze in mirror mode or due too CPU overload).

9 hours ago, rlvleut said:

Cowkilling lumbridge east does not work correctly after 1st bank it will just walk north and south alongside the fence not doing anything.

Can you post your profile setup so I can help please, it should be working better after the last update. Also if you have a screenshot of where the bot will stop and not do anything, please post the exact tile in-game I will make sure that it's working for you ASAP.

As for saving fightbounds: @Akazukin

For the wilderness ditch I have disabled the ditch by default (for safety purposes) so the bot doesn't randomly go inside the wildy and die with items etc. However I have added a way to unlock this and allow wilderness ditch to work, please enable this button in Misc. 2 - 'Allow wilderness monsters' or something along those lines, it will enable the ditch so it's possible to walk past it.

As for fight bounds, your first profile needs to have the option 'Save fight bounds (after script exit)' enabled (in Misc. 2 tab), and then after starting the bot, you need to draw your fight box using the F7 key, hold it and drag the tiles along to form a box.

If you need help with this I am available for Teamviewer/Screenshare to help you get it working, please message me using the discord (in my signature below) for more help.

@LuukBot Yep, I will be investigating this too for 264.3, hopefully it's resolved in the upcoming mirror update, have been working with MGI and other scripters to test the new mirror dev build and it's looking super promising, we are all going to enjoy the new update :D

@shepsta @lkihazzard Have you managed to get the SGS spec under control? Please verify. I have been running more tests and got it to work but I created a new profile unfortunately, have also tweaked some older profiles and got it to work but had to equip the main weapon first, also please don't forget to set your armours/weapons in the Misc tab and the Armour tab! I am eager to find out if the new update today solved it!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO