Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

11 minutes ago, botgod1 said:

Have been using this bot for months now, i'd recommend using this for slayer tasks. (get your task, walk it there, set your bot up). Very great way of going unnoticed while being able to train your combat stats.

Really? iv had this script 24 hours and had nothing but problems. Please see my previous posts over last 2 or 3 pages.

Im also trying to do slayer.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:04 PM, MadMax18 said:

I was talking about taverly, and It looked like some settings were just off, figured it out this morning! thanks for checking in. Appreciate you.

Best thing to do if you want to loot herbs etc, is just set the looter to pick up loot around 500+, thats how i run my chaos druid bots, make around 250-300k/hr

8 hours ago, shaba123 said:

Really? iv had this script 24 hours and had nothing but problems. Please see my previous posts over last 2 or 3 pages.

Im also trying to do slayer.

I suggest learning to use the script fully therefor you will see the potential of the script running, Half using the features is common for the 'script' being awful, Add Czar on discord and he will help you out with setting up what you need buddy :)

i can vouch that i have never had problems with this script but if there is i report and they are fixed straight away.

• Like 2

I am trying my best to get GDK released, it's an entire script on it's own, so sorry for all the delays. I'm basically writing it from scratch, as soon as GDK is over I can focus on more slayer related functionality, I got a lot of new updates on that front. For the time being, quick announcement: please do not use the green dragons plugin until v262.0 is posted. It is in the process of being re-written! It was never supported and even the thread says so (in case anyone starts being rude) I want to add it to make the script more complete, and GDKs are good profit. Also working on cannoning for the drags as you guys mentioned :) 

If you run into any walking-related issues, it may be better to use Webwalking 2 since that uses the default OSBot webwalker, which all other combat bots use, but it has slower updates if anything does go wrong there, web walker 1 has a fallback to webwalker 2 in case it messes up but it does heavily try do handle the path on its own first and may take a few seconds to fallback to 2. @shaba123 have you tried webwalker 2? Please do so, it may work extremely better in some occasions, such as hellhounds in taverley. I will add some fail-safes for the dusty key and 5 agility, but I really did assume that everyone has those before trying to fight in taverley, my apologies. For taverley the best setup is to have falador teleport tabs (to tele bank) and dusty key (if not 70 agility for shortcut), 5-15 foods, don't enter any jewellery into the banking withdraw list, no stackable/loot items in the bank list, just food and a few potions, and it should be fine. EDIT: I will fix the pathfinding from Hellhounds back to bank (falador?)

As for drinking potions - there is an option in the Misc tab called 'Only sip potion when in combat' this will only drink potions if it's being attacked by an npc. However - if an unrelated npc attacks you (e.g. the skeletons in taverley dungeon) it may still trigger the sipping potion, in which case I'll update so if only your target npcs attack you it will sip.

Real distance is: for example if an npc is behind a gate, theoretically it's 1 tile away, but with real distance it takes into account walking around the gate and attacking, so technically it will end up being 3-4 tiles away if it walked there (or even more if its behind an entire block of wall. So non-real distance doesn't care about walking there, and real distance does care about walking there. I will try and get a GIF or demonstration of this in action, I hope I didn't mess up/confuse this ^^ :D Real distance (in some situations) can be good for anti-ban, but please babysit because everything is situational, 1 code can't apply to thousands of combinations of fight/npc/tile areas. 

I will also be making the script more user friendly and easier to use, since it is very confusing and there are so many boxes to tick/untick that change everything. Have also been planning on making a list of shareable configs/profiles for users to load and share with other users, it will just be an shareable list of bot setups, ofc you may have to make small edits for your certain style but it does 90% of the work for you ^^ :D

AFK mode is for training without actually botting too much, it will eat food/sip potions but just stand still like any afk player would. It's good for various npcs which are aggressive and don't hit too high, can get a lot of safe xp this way, less risk than normally botting. In my personal opinion, it's the 2nd most safest thing to do after botting slayer tasks. You need to assign 2 tiles for this to work effectively, the safespot tile (where you will stand on), and the reset aggro tile (where you will run to, to reset aggro) which is kinda like rock crabs except more afk. F6 for safespot, and F3 for reset aggro tile.

@cryptokid do you have auto-retaliate enabled? also which crab location I will help :D

@methed @shaba123 if you guys have teamviewer I can help personally, please confirm. Same applies to anyone else who is having trouble starting the bot or getting it to do what you want, add me on discord I will be able to help at any time. I assure you that it will work better once we figure out a good strategy, and you will enjoy the script!

@gashwagon will fix looting, thanks for clear bug report I will have this updated in 262.0 ^^ :D Will also be making edits to speed up prayer flicking so it doesn't waste points.

In the meantime I am working hard on getting v262 released within a couple hours, stay tuned! :D

Note: the most stable setup for the bot: As a general rule of thumb, try aim for setting up fight bounds (F7) for better stability, it doesn't let the bot run around too much. Use teleports for banking, enable webwalker 2, don't add too many items to the banking list, only important food/potions (4). Don't start the script far away from an npc, go to the npc first, start the script, add from nearby (not name) and then save the profile forever. Adding via name is good for popular npcs, not hidden/discrete npcs.

Notice how the bot doesn't leave the fight zone in yesterday's demo:

uB7d9U4.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Czar said:

I am trying my best to get GDK released, it's an entire script on it's own, so sorry for all the delays. I'm basically writing it from scratch, as soon as GDK is over I can focus on more slayer related functionality, I got a lot of new updates on that front. For the time being, quick announcement: please do not use the green dragons plugin until v262.0 is posted. It is in the process of being re-written! It was never supported and even the thread says so (in case anyone starts being rude) I want to add it to make the script more complete, and GDKs are good profit. Also working on cannoning for the drags as you guys mentioned :) 

If you run into any walking-related issues, it may be better to use Webwalking 2 since that uses the default OSBot webwalker, which all other combat bots use, but it has slower updates if anything does go wrong there, web walker 1 has a fallback to webwalker 2 in case it messes up but it does heavily try do handle the path on its own first and may take a few seconds to fallback to 2. @shaba123 have you tried webwalker 2? Please do so, it may work extremely better in some occasions, such as hellhounds in taverley. I will add some fail-safes for the dusty key and 5 agility, but I really did assume that everyone has those before trying to fight in taverley, my apologies. For taverley the best setup is to have falador teleport tabs (to tele bank) and dusty key (if not 70 agility for shortcut), 5-15 foods, don't enter any jewellery into the banking withdraw list, no stackable/loot items in the bank list, just food and a few potions, and it should be fine. EDIT: I will fix the pathfinding from Hellhounds back to bank (falador?)

As for drinking potions - there is an option in the Misc tab called 'Only sip potion when in combat' this will only drink potions if it's being attacked by an npc. However - if an unrelated npc attacks you (e.g. the skeletons in taverley dungeon) it may still trigger the sipping potion, in which case I'll update so if only your target npcs attack you it will sip.

Real distance is: for example if an npc is behind a gate, theoretically it's 1 tile away, but with real distance it takes into account walking around the gate and attacking, so technically it will end up being 3-4 tiles away if it walked there (or even more if its behind an entire block of wall. So non-real distance doesn't care about walking there, and real distance does care about walking there. I will try and get a GIF or demonstration of this in action, I hope I didn't mess up/confuse this ^^ :D Real distance (in some situations) can be good for anti-ban, but please babysit because everything is situational, 1 code can't apply to thousands of combinations of fight/npc/tile areas. 

I will also be making the script more user friendly and easier to use, since it is very confusing and there are so many boxes to tick/untick that change everything. Have also been planning on making a list of shareable configs/profiles for users to load and share with other users, it will just be an shareable list of bot setups, ofc you may have to make small edits for your certain style but it does 90% of the work for you ^^ :D

AFK mode is for training without actually botting too much, it will eat food/sip potions but just stand still like any afk player would. It's good for various npcs which are aggressive and don't hit too high, can get a lot of safe xp this way, less risk than normally botting. In my personal opinion, it's the 2nd most safest thing to do after botting slayer tasks. You need to assign 2 tiles for this to work effectively, the safespot tile (where you will stand on), and the reset aggro tile (where you will run to, to reset aggro) which is kinda like rock crabs except more afk. F6 for safespot, and F3 for reset aggro tile.

@cryptokid do you have auto-retaliate enabled? also which crab location I will help :D

@methed @shaba123 if you guys have teamviewer I can help personally, please confirm. Same applies to anyone else who is having trouble starting the bot or getting it to do what you want, add me on discord I will be able to help at any time. I assure you that it will work better once we figure out a good strategy, and you will enjoy the script!

@gashwagon will fix looting, thanks for clear bug report I will have this updated in 262.0 ^^ :D Will also be making edits to speed up prayer flicking so it doesn't waste points.

In the meantime I am working hard on getting v262 released within a couple hours, stay tuned! :D

Note: the most stable setup for the bot: As a general rule of thumb, try aim for setting up fight bounds (F7) for better stability, it doesn't let the bot run around too much. Use teleports for banking, enable webwalker 2, don't add too many items to the banking list, only important food/potions (4). Don't start the script far away from an npc, go to the npc first, start the script, add from nearby (not name) and then save the profile forever. Adding via name is good for popular npcs, not hidden/discrete npcs.

Notice how the bot doesn't leave the fight zone in yesterday's demo:

Reveal hidden contents

uB7d9U4.gif

Loved your answers, thanks man!

• Like 1

Posted a few small updates regarding banking. Will be editing this post from time to time with the updates.

Update v261.5

- Added a fix for banking loop, no longer banks items then withdraws in a loop
- All teleport tabs/spells are now withdrawn (without adding them to banking loadout in setup)
- Stronghold fixed banking loop for full inventories (+ glory)
- Added games necklace, dueling ring support for GDK
- Added Escape from pkers, Copy Inventory, World Hop, Specs for GDK
- Added a patch for looting and attacking at the same time

More on the way, fixing smaller issues as I go along, making tweaks/improvements too.

Edited by Czar

@Czar

Here is a log i pulled this morning doing Chaos Druids.  i don't think .5 has hit the sdn yet. did want to bring it to you though as it was something i had yet to encounter. i was using a set up like you described for yanille. glory out of Chaos druids to edgeville and bank and walk back. looks like it teled while trying to loot and got stuck in a loop trying to pick up an herb that was no longer around.

Thanks again for what you do, i love this script. also, i dont keep posting these to poke at you, just like this a lot and want to help iron out bugs where i can. 😃

pf druids.txt

Hey just a quick idea to help with some ban prevention. I noticed while using this at hill giants, that when it goes to loot the bones it will right click at a random human like speed, but then immediately left click the item to pick it up VERY quickly. Looks fairly machine like, so maybe slowing down the time it takes to left click an item after right clicking could be beneficial? Other than that great script, only problem i've found is the bot doesnt know how to path to Moss Giants in Varock Sewers but its not that big of a deal.

How does rune dragons work?

edit: Tried a basic banking setup.

edit bug 1:

Seems to use the barrier to adamant dragons sometimes rather then going to rune dragons. This make the charactar die btw.
Should be a simple fix, i think it searched for the nearest barrier atm. Let it walk near the rigth barrier first and then let the code look for nearest barrier and then pass it.
Also add a sligth delay after pressing "pass" barrier. Sometimes it just goes in out in out in...

edit bug 2:

It right clicks the digsite pendant, but not click the teleport option, when already at rune dragon location.

Edited by Promo
Bug report

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO