Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, osrsf2p said:

Btw, are the ads just in the trial version or is that a non-ViP OSBot thing?

I'm just using the trial atm but damn I'm having SOOO many issues, IDK if it's issues with my client or some shit? I was trying to safespot hill giants in the edgeville dungeon with magic, bury the bones, collect runes + limpwurt roots and when I'm full inventory or low HP and out of food: TP to varrock and bank/restock - repeat. It's constantly resetting/not saving a bunch of settings, I've even tried to manually edit the profile files (with some success) and making them 'read-only' but they simply get deleted/remade anyway.

1. If I start the script with auto-cast toggled off the script gets stuck spamming the combat style tab unable to turn on auto-cast by itself (happens if I run out of runes as well) and if I enable it myself before running the script it's still camping the spellbook tab and manually engaging in combat by clicking on the spell+enemy instead of just clicking on the enemy right away. (this might be related to some settings not applying/saving properly) - here is an example, cba making a clip for every single one of these issues right now
  2. Magic spell goes back to wind strike (after reloading the script I think?)
  3. The fight zone & safepot is removed and has to be reconfigured after reloading (with the option enabled)
  4. Notifications/alerts are not saved, might not work at all for me..? (Tried to change: alert_random_event 0-1 in the text files but it doesn't seem to work either)
  5. Worldhop option gets turned back 'on' whenever I restart / reload, also the script got stuck perma-worldhopping but I think that was because some of my other options got reset after reloading the client.
  6. Not burying my big bones (got bones to work by manually changing the variable in the text files from "0" to "1" now I think..? It's working in my current session at least but only when the inventory is full)
  7. At some point it started spazzing out clicking between my inventory/combat style(?) and music tab, happened when I tried to manually change tabs once as well.

I'm pretty new at this, but would any of your issues be solved by running in Fixed view mode on your OSRS client? I see in your vid that you're not in Fixed view.

And are you saving the profile, then later opening it, and options aren't saved how you left them? I've had to always select the "hop f2p worlds" tick box. I've definitely saved it, but this option resets for me. 

I too am having a big issue as of a couple days ago where the bot won't bury any bones. I have it set to bury bones, and big bones are in the loot settings. It'll pick them up, but won't bury. Also- I used to be able to change how many bones to pickup before burying; now it's locked at 3. Again, a couple days ago this was working fine with the same settings. I've even tried changing settings around, no dice. Won't bury.

PS ~ Forgot to mention that after a variable amount of time (30 minutes, to 2 hours) I'll check on the bot, and both the bot client, and OSRS client are running SUUUPER slow; un-playably slow. And when I attempt to close the clients, or pause/stop the bot, it's basically frozen and I have to close via Task Manager... this may be a client issue though, I haven't used any other scripts recently.

PS'er ~ I love the way the bot acts when it's working properly, very intelligent little human things written in to it. But I must say, the "checking the quest log" after starting the script thing is a little strange. There's another fighting bot that does that, and it just looks un-human-like. But whatevs...

Edited by Teggy_Boy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Teggy_Boy said:
  1. I'm pretty new at this, but would any of your issues be solved by running in Fixed view mode on your OSRS client? I see in your vid that you're not in Fixed view.
  2. And are you saving the profile, then later opening it, and options aren't saved how you left them? I've had to always select the "hop f2p worlds" tick box. I've definitely saved it, but this option resets for me. 

1. Trying it out now. Still gets stuck spamming F1 (combat style page) if I dont manually select what spell to autocast or if I run out of runes (I did solve some of my issues but primarily by realizing what settings are broken and working my way around it - more of that on the next point)
  2. I am saving the script with 'Save as..' (i.e. creating a new profile), stopping the script and opening it again later. Some of the options aren't saved as I left them, example of this: worldhop gets re-enabled, alerts always disappear completely and don't seem to work even when I re-enable them, 'ignore loot further than 'X' tiles away' gets re-enabled but it's kinda broken and rarely seems to come up in the bot debug window anyway). Other options visually look like they've been saved but they have not been in reality (i.e. the checkboxes are ticked but for them to actually work I have to turn them off/on again every time I reload the script) example of this: selecting what spell to cast and enabling autocast (if I don't do this it defaults to manually casting wind strikes), burying after 'X' bones instead of when the inventory is full.

Because of these issues it's hard to diagnose the problems as well, because of ticked boxes that might actually be disabled and(?) vice versa.

This interraction might not happen but just as an example: what if the script turned on spec weapons but for me it looks like it is actually turned off. In this scenario the script could potentially get stuck trying to use the special attack bar but I have no idea if that's the issue because when I look at the option it may be "turned off".

Edited by osrsf2p
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 9:48 AM, Czar said:

Will check out rock crabs ASAP, can you confirm that you are using the plugin? Also which location are you fighting them at? Please confirm so I can help you :D

As for setting up banking, yes there is a mode for banking, which area are you fighting at, and where are you planning on banking - please let me know so I can help you get started ^^ :D There are options to choose how to teleport/travel to bank, and how to travel/teleport back to the fight area, and you can also set your preferred bank in the banking tab. I am working on both a video and a website guide for banking and various popular banking setups.

As for burying bones - make sure to set the bone count to bury at, however I recommend burying when full inventory. I have just added a new update for bone burying, it will be live in v257 of the script today. :D

CLI support - yep make sure to set the parameter to the file name of your saved profile, so first you need to save a profile of a fighter config then you will be able to load it with CLI. I will be making a video guide on this ASAP ^^ :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :) Recently added a new update for the looting system, it is even more humanlike than before, will be adding more cool updates as I go along :D

Works amazing for my purposes. I just purchased. Thx :D

• Like 1

New Update (v256.4)

- Added new looting system for 'loot my targets'
-- Now works in conjunction with alching, burying bones, eating food, dropping junk even better
-- More accurately detects loot, and refreshes/updates very frequently
- Added new bury bones system
-- Burying is now handled as a prioritized action, it will bury bones and then proceed onto the next task
-- Bones will now be buried sequentially until there are none left, the triggers work better too.
-- All types of bones can now be buried, including big bones and dragon bones
- Added full support for banking in Kourend Castle
- Added Kourend castle teleport spell to the travel methods
- Added various agility shortcuts for the Catacombs of Kourend dungeon

Thanks all for your continued support and understanding, I had to prioritize this update due to bone burying and dropping, I will be posting another update shortly, featuring more new updates and a lot of changes, especially regarding the setup window and profiles :D Also appreciate those of you on discord providing bugs/issues/new suggestions for updates, you guys are awesome.

@osrsf2p I will be going through the full list of feedback, thank you I really appreciate the detailed report :D

@Mitchell243 As for bot stopping when out of food - will check this out and add it to the upcoming update too, thanks for the feedback :D

Update will automatically go live within a few hours. Next update after this one will be announced later today.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 08:06:58 AM]: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 08:07:03 AM]: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 08:07:04 AM]: "ss_kill_counter" changed to "13"

[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 09:50:18 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until destination exists 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 09:50:19 AM]: Walk results: True=[false]    Normal=[true]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 09:50:19 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until destination exists 3"
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 09:50:20 AM]: Walk results: True=[false]    Normal=[true]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/24 09:50:23 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException

Edited by JojoStands
more problems
  • Like 1

When does this happen, I will add an update for you ASAP. Which profile is that @JojoStands I need more info on the issue so I know what to update.

EDIT:

Demonic gorillas just need to add equipment for changing attack styles and then I will add the plugin for them in the plugins menu. I suspect either today or tomorrow ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

When does this happen, I will add an update for you ASAP. Which profile is that @JojoStands I need more info on the issue so I know what to update.

EDIT:

Demonic gorillas just need to add equipment for changing attack styles and then I will add the plugin for them in the plugins menu. I suspect either today or tomorrow ^^ :D

ss_save_bounds 0
ss_allow_multicombat 0
ss_hop_at_death 0
level_task_system 5
prayer_normal_mode 0
aio_fighter_attack_delay 1
ale_name_extended 0
ss_slaughter 0
ss_slayer_ice_cooler 0
stop_con_0 ON_NO_FIGHT
stop_con_1 ON_NO_FIGHT
aio_fighter_special_wait 0
stop_con_ 0
stop_con_2 ON_NO_FIGHT
ss_cannonball_range_2 15
eat_for_space 0
only_loot_target 0
ss_cannonball_range_1 15
stop_con_size 1
ss_move_mouse_outside 1
alert_inactivity 0
ss_superior_slayer 0
ss_magic_mode 0
level_task_mode 0
ss_hop_world 0
alert_allow_beep 0
b2p_spell_mode 0
script fighter
strength_goal 38
ss_safespot_range 0
npc_cb_0 0
npc_cb_1 0
ss_smart_safespot 0
enable_loot_arrows 0
ss_tile_loot_distance 8
enable_bone_bury 0
ss_npc_tile_dist 0
ss_fightzone_stay 0
ss_spec_min_target_hp 40
ss_antifire_mode 0
alert_at_bank 0
ss_konar_droptable 0
ss_equip_travel_bank 0
no_loot_arrows_combat 0
ss_first_occurence_y 3337
ss_first_occurence_x 3177
ss_ov_potion_cb 0
ss_first_occurence_z 0
ss_b2p_wait_food 0
pref_bank nearest
ranging_mode 0
ss_save_safespot 0
ss_safespot_priority 0
ss_avoid_response_combat 0
walk_fight_1 walk
ss_afk_mode 0
enable_special_attacks 0
ss_guthans_mode 0
beta_loot_1 0
prioritize_loot 0
ss_allow_wildy 0
walk_bank_0 walk
loot_list_size 0
bank_list_size 0
ss_reattack_target 0
ss_expeditious 0
ss_stop_at_death 0
ss_cannon_mode 0
ss_eat_bounds_2 65
ss_eat_bounds_1 45
ss_equip_travel_fight 0
loot_item_value 0
ss_break_at_bank 0
alert_at_logout 0
ss_custom_break_tile 0
ss_wildy_emergency_tele 0
ss_only_my_npcs 0
unreachable 0
ss_slayer_bag_of_salt 0
ss_wait_loot 0
ss_fight_with_cannon 0
bank_mode 0
ss_loot_single_ammo 0
ss_safespot_tile_x 0
ss_safespot_tile_y 0
ss_safespot_tile_z 0
bank_condition No_food
loot_in_combat 0
ss_stopcon_safe 0
even_rule 5
ss_lootbag_mode 0
alert_random_event 0
move_mouse_outside 1
telegrab_loot 0
alert_name_called 0
ss_readyclick_npc 0
defence_goal 30
npc_name_0 Cow
npc_name_1 Cow_calf
ss_real_distance 0
prayer_flick_mode 0
ab_override_random 0
ss_slayer_rockhammer 0
npc_list_size 2
ss_return_safespot_no_loot 1
ab_mouse_outside 1
ss_force_fightzone 1
attack_goal 32
ss_fightzone_loot 0
ss_b2p_mode 0
ss_return_safespot_combat 0

22 minutes ago, Czar said:

Got it thanks, it seems to be the stop condition: 'When stopped fighting' - will add an update for this feature ASAP thanks :D Please turn this off for now temporarily or ignore the errors until the update goes live.

also banking and world hopping occasionally gets enabled randomly

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO