Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@3lkHunter Hello what is the problem, I will help :D What are you trying to withdraw from bank? Also make sure to set food so that the bot knows it will never die (even if you don't really need food). In any case post a screenshot of your problem and I will know exactly what to do :D I will do a quick test in the meantime to make sure everything is running fine.

@slare123 Make sure to use the stop condition to 'When slayer task ends', I will give that option a quick test run to make sure it is 100% working :D

@prairied0g Have you started the bot near the al-kharid warriors? Also it seems that 11 npcs were loaded but none could match your npc filter (perhaps a fight bounds was set?), also are you fighting inside any of the Al-Kharid castle rooms with the doors closed? The bot should open them and fight more, but just making sure it works. Did you make sure to launch mirror client while logged out - and does a restart solve this? Can you post the savegame profile so I can test with your exact settings and help you ^^ :D

@geoffrey456 It seems you have not enabled the option 'unreachable npcs', so the bot cannot find the npc unless you tell it to search for unreachable npcs (lesser demon is behind a gate I assume?) please enable this option and re-run the bot, it will work much better ^^ :D

As for trials - activated good luck guys ^^ :D Next update is going to feature a new tab in the setup window, you will all enjoy it ^^ :D

2 hours ago, Czar said:

@3lkHunter Hello what is the problem, I will help :D What are you trying to withdraw from bank? Also make sure to set food so that the bot knows it will never die (even if you don't really need food). In any case post a screenshot of your problem and I will know exactly what to do :D I will do a quick test in the meantime to make sure everything is running fine.

@slare123 Make sure to use the stop condition to 'When slayer task ends', I will give that option a quick test run to make sure it is 100% working :D

@prairied0g Have you started the bot near the al-kharid warriors? Also it seems that 11 npcs were loaded but none could match your npc filter (perhaps a fight bounds was set?), also are you fighting inside any of the Al-Kharid castle rooms with the doors closed? The bot should open them and fight more, but just making sure it works. Did you make sure to launch mirror client while logged out - and does a restart solve this? Can you post the savegame profile so I can test with your exact settings and help you ^^ :D

@geoffrey456 It seems you have not enabled the option 'unreachable npcs', so the bot cannot find the npc unless you tell it to search for unreachable npcs (lesser demon is behind a gate I assume?) please enable this option and re-run the bot, it will work much better ^^ :D

As for trials - activated good luck guys ^^ :D Next update is going to feature a new tab in the setup window, you will all enjoy it ^^ :D

For rock crabs (west), after 10-15 min, it just goes to side near the hut and just stands there. For withdraw, I typed in swordfish and it came as null and when I typed in lobster, it showed some other item instead. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Awesome thanks mate. I just found this option testing it now! We will see how we go!

• Like 1

Problem when trying to run the script, doesn't move/do anything.

Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
    at perfect.scripting.b.d.cOn.I(an:139)
    at a.cOm2.l(ey:1050)
    at a.cOm2.onLoop(ey:1945)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(eo:181)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hi @Czar,

The sand crabs script was working well the  other day tried using the same setting today and now get the following error in the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/24 04:13:38 PM]: Using route false to position [x=3053, y=3246, z=0] (1306) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][12/24 04:13:38 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1765, y=3468, z=0] and target: [x=3053, y=3246, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

Added a new update to all crabs, was trying to implement a Walker that walks from lumbridge, takes the boat to zeah, then walks to sand crabs - will be pushing new update in ~15 minutes, apologies for any inconvenience, everything will be back to normal shortly ^^ :D

As for the divide by 0 will check that out ASAP and add another update for that too ^^ :D

As for looting, it will only eat for loot if inventory is full (AND food is present in inventory), can you confirm this? I will try it also - can you provide a console log when stopping the script or the profile so I can use the same and see if I can get it to do that too, I will add an update for this immediately :D

Also just posted a new update (v252.7) update will automatically go live within 24 hours - shout out to Excil for help too: the First Occurrence system of the script (to identify first time we enter combat) has been improved.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO