Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey bro! for me it is still not working, when i select the NPC sand crabs it gives me the pop up to switch to another tab and after i click on yes i dont get the tab anymore for the settings of the sand crabs, the counter from the time counts up to 00:00:04 and then the text goes red and goes back in a loop to 00:00:00, after that the client sort of crashes, i cant stop the bot, click anywhere etc. And i cant see my log report aftet it because it crashes. Already tried to reinstall osbot and java but it didnt work

edit: all other scripts work just fine, also from you only this one isnt working 

Edited by Dutchsmoker420

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Posted a new update. Latest version is v252.1 now, it will take a few hours for the update to be verified and go live. Apologies for any inconvenience :s New update is working very well though, you will all enjoy :D

the script still instantly stops as soon as it loads the GUI up for me what could the problem be @Czar

https://pastebin.com/tuCY2pPW

edit -  I tried running the fighter script on some other accounts I own and it works on there.. for some reason when I start the script on this 1 specific account it shuts down instantly after loading the GUI..  im really confused why this is happening and only with 1 account?

Edited by gtag0dz

4 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey bro! for me it is still not working, when i select the NPC sand crabs it gives me the pop up to switch to another tab and after i click on yes i dont get the tab anymore for the settings of the sand crabs, the counter from the time counts up to 00:00:04 and then the text goes red and goes back in a loop to 00:00:00, after that the client sort of crashes, i cant stop the bot, click anywhere etc. And i cant see my log report aftet it because it crashes. Already tried to reinstall osbot and java but it didnt work

edit: all other scripts work just fine, also from you only this one isnt working 

Having this same exact issue

Hey thank you for this script its great i accidently left it on for 17 hours no ban feels good just 2 issues im having though

On the Rock Crab pluggin i cannot get it to log out with the bot stop no matter what i try from TIME , Kill Count , Level obtained hence the 17 hours runtime
When i use the Cannon mode i cannot set a tile my character returns too he just stands filling the cannon tanking the hits from monsters tried ueing the f6 tile set

thank you 

• Like 1

@Czar The cannon keeps quitting on me after I set it up

NFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_x" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_x) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_y" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_y) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_z" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_z) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Starting...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Done! Starting fight bounds now...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Finished
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: SAVED 2 to: /Users/MrGilliam/OSBot/Data/perfectfighter/profiles/.txt
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: saving fight bounds for profile []
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Last experience gain was: 00:00:00:01 ago
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has exited!

On 11/22/2019 at 6:18 AM, Dutchsmoker420 said:

On 11/22/2019 at 11:13 AM, infidel129 said:

Having this same exact issue

@CzarEverything still the same on this end, any updates?

On 11/22/2019 at 2:18 PM, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hi @Czar , I seem to be having the same problem too. Tried using the latest version of the dev build too. I can only not load the plugins for some reason.  

On 11/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, d00my said:

@Czar The cannon keeps quitting on me after I set it up

NFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_x" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_x) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_y" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_y) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_z" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_z) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Starting...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Done! Starting fight bounds now...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Finished
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: SAVED 2 to: /Users/MrGilliam/OSBot/Data/perfectfighter/profiles/.txt
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: saving fight bounds for profile []
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Last experience gain was: 00:00:00:01 ago
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 09:30:33 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has exited!

I'm having the same issue.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:18 AM, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Same is happening for me. Sand crab script is not working. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO