Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 10/7/2019 at 5:00 AM, Czar said:

It seems the client cannot find the law runes - I assume mirror client? Does a restart + hooking both clients while completely logged out solve this problem? Please confirm. Also - if not using mirror, also confirm. In the meantime I will be taking a look at the code.

As for cannon and not fighting alongside cannon, will also run some tests for this and see what needs to be configured in the setup to solve it.

As for logging out before stopping script - will add a function for this too, should be available in the next version.

Ornate pools, will try to get these available in the next version, I need to unlock the final two upgrades, I will offer an option (experimental/beta) for this, since only the ornate pool object name actually changes (or may not even change at all) but it will be untested for the higher unlocks.

Update coming up, thanks guys! Activated trials too, refresh scripts and happy botting :):D

EDIT:

For cannon mode, these are the only conditions in which the script may stop:

- If you have enabled logout when no food mode, and you run out of food
- If no fighting npc can be found
- If using B2P mode and you run out of tabs/runes for spell

I think it is the second one (no valid npc can be found), and since you are fighting a caged npc, the script ignores all unreachable/cages npcs unless you enable the option 'caged npc mode' and then it will detect and not ignore those npcs. Please try enabling that option and you will be able to use cannon at caged ogres. If you already tried this, please confirm so I can investigate further. In the meantime I will run some more tests and see if I find anything to update.

I always run on Mirror Mode, EVERYTHING WORKING FINE NOW

Edited by greiter

10 hours ago, 629159 said:

doesnt support stronghold nor rock crabs

Make sure to navigate to the Plugins menu located at the top of the Perfect Fighter setup window - there will be a number of options to choose from, including rock crabs and stronghold of security.

8 hours ago, adambreh said:

Awaiting free trial of the best script ever , ever.

Edit ; Im trying to train sandcrabs, Can you give me the Trial for Sandcrabs instead I posted on the wrong thread. Thanks

Done, activated trial for sand crabs on the other thread, good luck.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:25 AM, ToxicRiot said:

will this support bursting?

Not currently, right now I think it's only possible to autocast and babysit it (I assume you are bursting at Catacombs of Kourend?) In any case I will look into adding bursting support ASAP.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:48 AM, shepsta said:

Cant run 'only loot my targets' and 'eat for loot' side by side, stops eating to pick up loot when 'only loot my targets' is checked

I will try these options in combination, so the script is not eating for loot whatsoever (when only loot my targets is enabled)? I will investigate this ASAP.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:14 AM, grammatoncleric said:

proxies supported?

Yes proxies are supported, the script has no relation to the client or the proxy. For mirror mode there are a few alternatives to setup proxies there as well, let me know if you are interested.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:29 AM, Johan Caleth said:

Looking to get some help with the cannoning mode, I had it preform once at hell hounds in wildy perfect, however ever since then it gets stuck in a loop where it sets the canon then picks it up, never actually using it.  Any help?

Did you make sure the cannon tile is set in a suitable tile? The base of the cannon needs to be located in the cannon tile (should be colored gray/silver on the main screen). If not, please confirm if it works without using a fighter profile (or making a new profile and setting the tile from the beginning). In any case I will give this another look too.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:26 PM, 629159 said:

doesn't fight npc in stronghold regardless of what floor or which one you try to fight. please help 

Stronghold needs to be run via the bonus plugins which are included in the script - see the first quote of this post. The Plugins menu is located at the top of the setup window.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:01 AM, greiter said:

I always run on Mirror Mode, EVERYTHING WORKING FINE NOW

Glad to hear this, please keep us updated, let me know if you have any other suggestions/questions/errors I can help with.

Thanks guys, just to let you guys know - the new update is almost ready for posting :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO