Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Will make some changes to the preset afk tiles, don't forget you can easily add your own tiles by starting the script on the tile you wish to afk on, and enabling the option 'afk my tile'. In the meantime I will be modifying the tile coordinates.

Bans - fighter scripts have incredibly low ban rates if used properly, however I highly recommend against botting in popular areas e.g. chickens, cows, hill giants, blue dragons - these are the hotspots and all other areas are very safe, especially slayer task monsters.

Rock crabs plugin and not receiving pop-up: Make sure to move the osbot jar to desktop, so from Downloads -> Desktop, then run it again; it should solve the issue. The dark theme of OSBot client is not able to show the popup dialog for some reason. The quote from official scripter discord: for access denied errors on windows 10 tell users to disable onedrive, download the jar through chrome (make sure it doesnt open in edge) in the downloads folder and then move it to desktop

Please confirm if it goes well or not, I will help further.

Crumble undead and staying on magic tab - working on it, shouldn't take too long, need to make some changes to the Tab priority system, the script prioritizes inventory over all tabs and I will need to ignore inventory and prioritize magic tab for the next update.

Will be doing a small update within a few hours for all the aforementioned changes. Thanks guys!

Wyrms not working; script keeps trying to attack new wyrms

EDIT: got it working; but it's double clicking them now, probably due to the change in sprites.

Also, when enabling high-alching, the bot would click high-alch again

I'm nitpicking here though, bot is great overall

Edited by MillSup
  • Like 1

Rock slug salt option - instantly clicks another slug after using salt on your current one, so quite often it runs away before the animation triggers and then has to run back to salt it (and tries to do it once or twice more while the animation is playing)

but considering how rare this task is, and that in a few levels i'll never get this task again, works good enough! but could be annoying for lower levels

• Like 1

@MillSup @BiscuitMan Have you guys enabled any of these options 'loot my kills only', 'wait for loot', 'loot while in combat'? Please confirm, I will run a few tests with these combinations and report back, with an update following thereafter :D Also, will take a look at the high alch thing.

Thanks guys :D

Activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D

Also forgot to mention:

Just posted a new update for webwalking, item definitions, Nechyraels (now supports death spawns fully!), cannons and not running away, b2p update and a few other misc updates. Will be posting a bigger update very soon, just doing a final test run ^^ :D

On 8/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, Czar said:

@MillSup @BiscuitMan Have you guys enabled any of these options 'loot my kills only', 'wait for loot', 'loot while in combat'? Please confirm, I will run a few tests with these combinations and report back, with an update following thereafter :D Also, will take a look at the high alch thing.

Thanks guys :D

Activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D

Also forgot to mention:

Just posted a new update for webwalking, item definitions, Nechyraels (now supports death spawns fully!), cannons and not running away, b2p update and a few other misc updates. Will be posting a bigger update very soon, just doing a final test run ^^ :D

What about magic update?

Goblins and error, will check that out asap. Whats your setup like? Please screenshot so I can debug more accurately :D 

Herb sack - finally got it on my main, will be doing an update for this asap :D 

Magic update - I forgot to mention I made the script stay in magic tab too, my apologies :D have you had the chance to try non autocasting magic? If so is it better or worse? Please confirm :D 

trials - activated good luck guys ^^ :D 

Hey brotha long time hope all is well. Just my 5th return to botting and I'm startin fresh with a mighty ranger south of falador @ cows. It appears that it'll loot my arrows everytime one shows up on the ground. So basically it shoots one arrow, loots it, shoots another, loots it. I think it was intended to shoot, kill, then loot. Theres the option to loot after NPC is dead; however, it's still picking up the arrow one shot at a time. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gnomedesto said:

Hey brotha long time hope all is well. Just my 5th return to botting and I'm startin fresh with a mighty ranger south of falador @ cows. It appears that it'll loot my arrows everytime one shows up on the ground. So basically it shoots one arrow, loots it, shoots another, loots it. I think it was intended to shoot, kill, then loot. Theres the option to loot after NPC is dead; however, it's still picking up the arrow one shot at a time. Any suggestions?

Dont add your arrows on looting list. Instead check the box "loot my ammo".

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO