Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

I'm doing dustdevils in catacombs and the bot keeps spamming this message. I dont have many options ticked on and tried turning some off but always seem to spam this. Also it keeps shaking my camera back and forth 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 12:42:21 PM]: Set new fight tile to first occurence. ([x=1708, y=10019, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 12:42:21 PM]: Set new fight tile to first occurence. ([x=1708, y=10019, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 12:42:22 PM]: Set new fight tile to first occurence. ([x=1708, y=10019, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 12:42:22 PM]: Set new fight tile to first occurence. ([x=1708, y=10019, z=0])

Edited by biesje

Super combats, will make it only drink if training melee, instead of drinking when it is available in inventory. Update coming up :D

Will check dustdevils out too, are you doing multi combat? Did you start the script near dust devils and add npc from nearby (without manually typing the npc name)?

trials - will activate as soon as I can :D 

EDIT:

I assume multi-combat for dust-devils? I will be doing some changes for multi-combat zones, it seems to be the issue here, update coming up :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Super combats, will make it only drink if training melee, instead of drinking when it is available in inventory. Update coming up :D

Will check dustdevils out too, are you doing multi combat? Did you start the script near dust devils and add npc from nearby (without manually typing the npc name)?

trials - will activate as soon as I can :D 

EDIT:

I assume multi-combat for dust-devils? I will be doing some changes for multi-combat zones, it seems to be the issue here, update coming up :D

no killing them one at a time. I start it right next to them and did not manually put the name in. selected looting only in fightzone maybe thats the problem? also bones to peaches idk

EDIT: it is in a multi-cb zone if u mean that

Edited by biesje
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Alright I will fix that too ^^ :D shouldnt show the message anymore in the logger. Aside from the message did anything else happen that stopped the script from working? If so, please confirm :D 

no the script kept going smooth. it was just the camera spazzing out which would be very "botlike". Thanks for looking into it i'll go and have a look and update you if it persists :)

EDIT: i'm a spastic its working now :)

Edited by biesje
  • Like 1

Here's some feedback again:

(minor) Bug report:

1. I've got the script set to "Stop on death". It doesn't do this. Also it does not show up in the "Notifications & Terminations" list.

---

Also im wondering what the option 'Max safespot distince (tiles)' does? 

---

Could you make the green dragon plugin optional when selecting green dragons? 
I dont really like the plugin since it will bank my ammy and wear a games neck. This is not what i want it to.
Im obviously a bot when im wearing the games neck lol.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO