Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Pushed update, should go live within a few hours max. Just finished testing, all working well :) 

PS: For stronghold users, if you want to bank, don't enable deathwalk.

For users fighting in wilderness who have 'emergency teleport' option enabled, if you don't have a banking teleport, turn off banking completely, otherwise the script will just use your user-defined bank travel method.

Will put a request for osbot webwalker to support pick locking, in the meantime I will add it to my custom walking system.

posted a small update for stronghold, latest update is now 241.1, will be posting update 241.2 with pick lock update today.

thanks guys for all the support and feedback :D keep the suggestions coming.

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Will put a request for osbot webwalker to support pick locking, in the meantime I will add it to my custom walking system.

posted a small update for stronghold, latest update is now 241.1, will be posting update 241.2 with pick lock update today.

thanks guys for all the support and feedback :D keep the suggestions coming.

As for cannonballs...? i do need to put it in my inventory tab if not it doesent take em out from bank when getting food?

• Like 1

Shouldn't stand still it should be fighting, how's your setup, using mirror, fight bounds set, are there many valid npcs near the fight zone, using world hopper, breaks? so many factors can affect your bots, confirm and I will help :D

As for script suggestions, glad to hear :D Am currently working on a new update as we speak, got some cool features lined up :)

@Czar I'm using mirror mode and npc name fight mode. no fight bound set. it always walks to the correct area and fights for a while then stands about even though there are plenty of mobs to kill. i have tried with looting enabled and disabled  both with loot priority and without with the same results no world hopper and default break handler. thank you for the reply it really is a great script, as are your others I've purchased.

may i have a trial please? I intend to buy this script, but i want to make sure it is safe before proceeding. i have already bought vip for mirror for extra safety.

i have a few questions as well:

does the script navigate stronghold of safety?

does the script have its own break taking function or does it use OSbot's?

is there an option to modify reaction time for more human-like interaction?

Edited by aoikazega
  • Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:15 AM, aoikazega said:

may i have a trial please? I intend to buy this script, but i want to make sure it is safe before proceeding. i have already bought vip for mirror for extra safety.

i have a few questions as well:

does the script navigate stronghold of safety?

does the script have its own break taking function or does it use OSbot's?

is there an option to modify reaction time for more human-like interaction?

There is no such thing as safe bot.  if you buy you will use them on your own risk.  also trial doesnt proof thats safe. Ban can come after 2 weeks. Also i just recommend to buy this script! really good. Just dont bot for countless of hours.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO