Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Both safe spotting and looting are working for me, are you sure you set up the client and script correctly? If using mirror, try not to use any other client aside from default osrs launcher. Do not hook clients while logged in*. If not using mirror, then confirm which setup you are using.

Food - which food? Also did you set a custom HP to eat at?

@BitcoinBobby thanks, will be testing barbs ASAP, really appreciate detailed bug report.

Activated trials good luck guys, let me know how it goes I am constantly adding updates, just make sure to post a detailed feedback.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Script is under maintenance for a month, so it has 9 days left until it goes back on store. Will activate auth good luck :D

EDIT:

Apologies guys, I pushed the dev version of the script by mistake, I will re-push the new update so everything works.

Latest version will be v238.2

Edited by Czar

Half the time i start it it doesn't eat, loot or use pots. Load up the same template 5 minutes later and it will run for 15 minutes and then just stop working.

Still doesn't work in most higher level places like bottom level of slayer tower or certain spots in the kourend underground. "only loot in fightzone" doesn't work anymore causing the bot to randomly just run across the map to loot someone else's loot even if you have the "only loot within x spaces" option loaded. (this option has never worked since release) 

Script hasn't been able to find npc's to click the add npc option all day, have to manually add them. Special attack has stopped working, the potion consumption options have never worked. Still stops at  random times and clicks between 2 tiles over and over sometimes.

Script is still the same as it was last month. Its not a user/setup issue, i've been using this for over a year. Most of the pictures on the main page are mine. Its just not close to what it use to be, its works for basic tasks but needs to be constantly watched, stopped, restarted if using the more advanced settings. If you want a cow killing script then this will work.

Just noticed Alching has also stopped working.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO