Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Will test stronghold banking ASAP, I got 28-40 ranged there but I never ran out of food, I will run some tests ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience :( Expect an update very soon though :D

As for mirror mode: good news, have gone through every single action and event in the script, and found a lot of areas which can be optimized, next update will feature a crazy performance boost. ^^ :D

Just from the Kill Detection code alone, managed to help the performance of the script. The Kill Detection code was checking for a kill 60,000 times a minute, or every 1 millisecond, and that is just 1/~20 of the detectors currently active. So every 1 millisecond the script would grab the npc, load their health, and repeat thousands of times unnecessarily. I did this to provide the most accurate health/kill detection but I went overboard, it can be optimized without any compromise.

I am even planning on adding a HUD tab on the setup window, to determine what to show before even starting the script. So you can hide the paint from setup immediately, or you can choose not to show kills (will give small performance boost) across all actions/events/tiles, all benefits will be explained in the tab. So if you truly want minimal resources you can customize everything.

@BitcoinBobby can you paste the new console log errors after attacking blue dragons? Or has this been resolved?

Script will be back on the store very soon guys, will be activating auths so you can use the script temporarily without buying, until it goes live. Only a limit of 10 users I will try and get more via devs if possible.

Small proggy using ranged:

7b279da53c562449db701d20e5c85060.png

18cd5dda2f917ca78728e36b9e110986.png

Thank you for the update, can't wait for it to come out. Sounds like it's going to be reeeeeeeeal nice, :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Will test stronghold banking ASAP, I got 28-40 ranged there but I never ran out of food, I will run some tests ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience :( Expect an update very soon though :D

As for mirror mode: good news, have gone through every single action and event in the script, and found a lot of areas which can be optimized, next update will feature a crazy performance boost. ^^ :D

Just from the Kill Detection code alone, managed to help the performance of the script. The Kill Detection code was checking for a kill 60,000 times a minute, or every 1 millisecond, and that is just 1/~20 of the detectors currently active. So every 1 millisecond the script would grab the npc, load their health, and repeat thousands of times unnecessarily. I did this to provide the most accurate health/kill detection but I went overboard, it can be optimized without any compromise.

I am even planning on adding a HUD tab on the setup window, to determine what to show before even starting the script. So you can hide the paint from setup immediately, or you can choose not to show kills (will give small performance boost) across all actions/events/tiles, all benefits will be explained in the tab. So if you truly want minimal resources you can customize everything.

@BitcoinBobby can you paste the new console log errors after attacking blue dragons? Or has this been resolved?

Script will be back on the store very soon guys, will be activating auths so you can use the script temporarily without buying, until it goes live. Only a limit of 10 users I will try and get more via devs if possible.

Small proggy using ranged:

7b279da53c562449db701d20e5c85060.png

18cd5dda2f917ca78728e36b9e110986.png

I would love if you could auth me when the time is right, I was already in the middle of trying to buy this, will be surely buying it as soon as it is available especially with all the good directions the script is headed in!

• Like 1

Script is still down for maintenance, should be back up at exactly April 1 (~2 weeks time) in the meantime I will give you guys auths so you can try the script out until it goes live.

As for sand crabs - will check it out. Which settings? Using afk by any chance? Or just attacking crabs, or just retaliating?

Thanks guys for all responses.

Next version update is almost ready ^^ :D 

• Heart 1

The gui doesnt upload when i try to put on sandcrab or ammonite plugins

[ERROR][03/17 10:49:40 fm]: Uncaught exception!

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at a.a.d.AuX.a(zm:855)
    at a.a.d.AuX.a(zm:302)
    at a.a.d.AuX.a(zm:12)
    at a.a.d.AuX.<init>(zm:251)
    at a.cOn.A(cm:2501)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Script is still down for maintenance, should be back up at exactly April 1 (~2 weeks time) in the meantime I will give you guys auths so you can try the script out until it goes live.

As for sand crabs - will check it out. Which settings? Using afk by any chance? Or just attacking crabs, or just retaliating?

Thanks guys for all responses.

Next version update is almost ready ^^ :D 

All options, it's just how the sand crabs plugin is implemented.

Start Perfect Fighter > Click plugins and sand crabs. The new window opens and the Tasks page (attached) 

There is the anti-pattern mode (there are two of these now as there is also the anti-pattern option on the "Main" tab) and the Move mouse outside screen.

I don't know how to determine if anti-pattern mode is working but the move mouse outside screen definitely doesnt.

My general experience with the crab plugin wasn't that good, I just wanted it to sit at crabs ( either at the spot i chose or the spot it chose) and move to another spot/out of range and back into range but I couldn't get it done (explained below).

Hop worlds is broken regardless of players to hop at number (I think you're aware of this).

I'm not sure what avoid-retaliate actually means.

Play-style

I don't think anyone actually goes to crabs and actively runs aorund and fights them so in my opinon the two options for Activity Level aren't that useful.

I found that if I chose to AFK my spot it would go completely afk and i'd end up logging out. I couldn't check the log for why that happened as some of the logs spam constantly.

I found that if I chose to AFK any spot it would choose a single crab spot rather than a double crab spot (maybe add an option for this as anyone that can survive 2 crabs hitting them (most) will choose a double crab rather than a single)

aggression level

Only attack my crabs (safest) - I found it reporting that it "couldn't find any crabs (ffs)"

I'm not really sure exactly what the other options do.

Also, perfect fighter has the F12 menu to reopen the bot and modify options, crab killer doesnt have this so you have to stop and start the bot again.

My final comment @Czar and I believe the most important one is that there is a lot of logging happening in the logger and it makes it very difficult to determine whats going wrong for you. The main issue for me is that when something goes really wrong and i stop the bot (not pause as that doesnt always work) you output all of the current settings to the logger which clears any relevant information to what happened. If you're aware of this already and working on it that's fine but if not I can advise on other places it does this.

image.png

Edit: Thanks for the work fixing the safespotting, It's a lot lot smoother now, didn't manage to get the looting tested as I tested it on 3 lootless creeps

Edited by WastedWrath

Could you also please test the script after its done breaking after multiple hours, seems to log back in and stand there keeping the account logged in doing nothing.

Also when I've checked after the 4-6 hour mark the random dismiss comes on and the mouse is hovering over nothing till i stop the script. I've tried only using dismiss randoms on the client and it still happens. Could be the client? 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO